Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]

Go down 
+2
Haley Kumasa
Moriya Tanakawa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:05 am

Miles above the state known as Alaska, the doors from a Senkaimon had opened up. The light shining from the opened gates was radiant as the traveling squad proceeded to exit. Several shadowed silhouettes of the Shinigami passing through appeared from the light. At the head was the leader, and all subordinates were behind her. As soon as everyone was out, the doors to the Senkaimon closed and vanished. The night sky had already taken its place as soon as they had come through. It was a cold night, especially with the breeze blowing. Judging by the looks at the wilderness below, there was likely a storm that had gone through. A snowstorm, that is. Captain Tanakawa glanced down at the trees whitened by the frozen precipitation. “This place is perfect,” she said quietly to herself, and folded her arms across her chest. It was like a winter wonderland full of many wonders. But, she was already aware of that. This place in particular was very familiar to her. It was years in the past-- before she had been given the title of Captain-- when she visited the World of the Living. Seeing this place again made her smile a wide grin. “Everyone, welcome to Alaska,” she said in a voice loud enough for them to hear. Her amber eyes reflected the light of the moon as she turned to face her squadron of capable Shinigami. It was a bit disappointing to have to say what she was going to say to them. But, if she didn’t, then there would certainly be complications later on. 

Moriya cleared her throat and turned around to gazed upon each of their faces, memorizing their facial structures and expressions. They were all capable in their own way, which was why she had brought them along in the first place. Though, that was mainly because she had a mission to take care of in conjunction with the Third Division. Now that things have taken a drastic turn, something different was going to happen. “Before I brief you on what is to happen next, there is something that I wish to speak to you all about,” she told them, and closed her eyes for a second before continuing. “Captain Commander Toshiro Orahara has apparently met his demise. So, it’s safe to assume that what we are dealing with is too much for us to handle as we are. The exact intentions of whoever did it remains unknown to me. You may have heard me before we came here-- don’t think it was a lie. As long as the claims made are found true, this may or may not be the last time we see each other. I’ve made the decision to go my own way for now, as there is a particular goal I must meet now. If you are all certain about staying under my wing, you will follow my orders that are to follow.”

She paused to take a cooling breath and then looked once more at the ones she called her allies. So far, they seemed willing to hear her out and go through with the new mission. That was pleasing to see and know. “Now, listen carefully,” Moriya began. “As we may be branded as traitors, or whatever this fool in office chooses to call us, we’ve got to get one thing done primarily. Intense training. All of us are going to have to become stronger to face off against someone who could wipe out an entire world. All of you are to head out of here to the Amazon Forest. There, you are to train yours minds, bodies, and souls.” As she spoke, Moriya lifted three fingers while listing off the three training priorities. “Of course, you won’t be prohibited from visiting other parts of the world. If you do, just make sure you blend in with the societies around you. Keep a low profile, you know? Just keep in mind that you need to improve your powers. Maybe find a Hollow to entertain you, or something.”

“Should you need me or anything, I’ll try to help,” Moriya said before turning away. The exact place she had in mind to go to was a bit of an unsolid idea. There was staying in the Alaskan region, but then there were much better locations to be at. Perhaps it was better to jump from place to place. Staying in one place for so long could lead to problems. Maybe she would go to find Uchiro or the others to go over certain plans. “Oh… Be sure to keep a Gigai with you. It’ll help in laying low for a while.” Moriya sighed and shook her head, finally finalizing her thoughts. “Boy, I’m just going to have loads on my shoulders,” she half laughed before walking away from the others. With one last wave to her comrades, the captain of the Fifth Division moved to depart from her squad. “Well, if you all understand that, get going.”

Sentence Count: 60
Total Sentence Count: 86
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Haley drew in a chilled breath and let out a cold puff of frost,the word traitor played on her mind she knew the penalty for treason it was always and forever more be death. Something inside Haley began to click an instinct long suppressed and hidden from the world. This feeling was fear and excitement at the prospect of a challenge it gave her life it gave her purpose she lived for Battle. "Then I have set my goal I will find a way to surpass the whole gotie 13 I will achieve something beyond bankai" her pride stood tall as she stated running out to the dashing for the Amazon forest.

sc: 5
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:45 pm

After hearing the resolve of one of her subordinates, Moriya Tanakawa was able to put on a smile as she stepped away. She didn't have to hear the words of any of the others to know that they were going to do what they knew was right. The three who were ranked lower than Kenta and Haley, were those others. All three had given their captain expressions of true loyalty. And, they departed to head for the Amazon Forest, as well, to try and accomplish this set goal. Now, it was Moriya's turn to work on her own goal. As she was now, she was still a decent fighter of the captain level. She could hold her own against strong fighters fairly well. But, she wanted to do a lot better. There was still a lot of room for improvement with her current skills. She had yet to bring out her full potential as a Shinigami. Well, as a former captain of the Gotei 13. 

As she strode across that invisible platform in the sky, Moriya thought to herself about what she could do exactly. This was a way of training her abilities, so there had to be a lot of options for her to choose from. Her eyes were narrowed and sparkled because of the moonlight. "What could I do to set me apart from the others?" she asked herself, folding her arms across her chest. The question lingered onward in her head, bugging the Shinigami. This was a bothersome question. "Oy, this is getting complicated. If it weren't for that…. guy. I could be figuring my course of action much easier than this." Moriya stopped in her tracks and let out a long sigh. That was when she noticed something down below. Among the trees and in between the Alaskan mountains, there was a spacious area where untouched snow resided. She briefly looked away and glanced all around her to be sure that she was alone for the moment. Afterward, she let herself fall from the sky and toward that clearing. Her long hair whipped behind her as she sped along in control, soon settling down as soon as she had landed.

Moriya was crouched on the snowy ground and shifted her eyes back and forth, paying attention to the land around her. Her ears listened carefully as the silence was occasionally broken by a brief gust of wind. There was no sign of anyone in the woods surrounding her. Seeing that it was clear of any potential enemies, Moriya sighed and stood up with her hands digging into the pockets of her haori. "Let's see now," she began, cocking her head to the side with a lazy expression on her face. Despite this laid back personality she was showing, all words spoken had a full ounce of seriousness in them. "This spot seems to be secluded enough… from the cities and civilization. But…"

Before speaking more to herself, Moriya hushed herself as a suspicious feeling fluttered in the pit of her stomach. The hilt of Uzume was gripped by her right hand, ready to be drawn without hesitation. Her Reiatsu was as low as it had to be in order to keep from drawing attention to herself, but she was prepared to release an amount of it to give warning. 

The sound of snow crunching under a foot sounded somewhere nearby, which was what had put her on alert. Whatever was out there had been stalking her, it seemed like. Whether it was an enemy, or simply an animal passing by. She was cautious about whatever it was. 'Whatever it is, it certainly doesn't have the level of anything impressive,' she thought, fixing her eyes on a shadowy gap between a group of trees to her right. "Come out," she spoke softly, only pulling her blade out of its sheath by an inch. No responding sounds were made by this unknown visitor. That is, no sounds were made just yet. She could still hear the sounds of steps being made by whoever or whatever it was. It was after another minute of its stalking when she finally decided to bring her weapon out fully. "I wonder what sort of surprise approaches, heh."

She let out a held in breath and rose her Zanpakutou above her head. To handle the situation, she was simply going to use a technique that she had heard of from when she was still a Seated Officer. It went by the name of 'Ryodan' and utilized both hands holding the sword. "You still persist with refusing to show," she pointed out, seeing that this mystery creature chose to not reveal itself from the shadows. If it was going to be a sneak attack on her, then why not confront it with a killing attack of her own. Moriya let out a short burst of her spiritual power before hiding it again. The force was enough to cause the ground to rumble for a second; in turn, making the trees tremble with fright. As a result, whatever had been hiding shot out from behind the darkness toward Moriya's general direction. Instinctively, she brought her sword down with a trail of light blue energy following, triggering a small explosion of power as the target was split into two.

"Oh dear," Moriya breathed, eyeing the swift kill. Before her lied two halves to a startled beast. Its blood was spilled, staining the snowy grounds. "It was just a grizzly bear." Sheathing her Zanpakutou, she stuck her hands back inside her pockets to look the scene over. "I doubt anyone will see this. These parts seem to be untraveled. At least, I think they are."

To the north, Moriya walked by her lonesome through the cold and observed the path ahead of her. "A place like this seems good enough, but... I need a place to rest for the night."

Sentence Count: 70
Technique Learned: Ryodan 55/55 sentence count
Leftover Sentence Count: 15
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Kami was the first to arrive in Alaska from there small band of warriors. An isolated land covered in a blanket of white. Kami smiled , this was definitely his kind of place. Moments later the rest of his travel companions and his uncle, Jinjako, arrived. Some of their subordinates were bent over vominting from the almost instantaneous travel. None of them had experienced the strange sensation that came with such methods. The smile faded from Kami's face as the sight reminded him of his mission.
He felt a faint reiatsu presence, looking around he spotted a figure. Kami pulled his captain haori over his head, that he'd customized with a hoody. He walk slowly to the figure till he was directly in front of it.
Much to his expectations and happiness it was Captain Tanakawa. Kami gave a slight bow and a friendly smile. "Captain, it's good to see you again and in one piece. Me and my uncle Jinjako have come from Japan for you. Glad to see that we are in time. We feared for your safety and got here immediately." Kami's eyes we're icy and soul piercing blue, with determination and desire to cut down any threat.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Head Roleplay Moderator
Tenkai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Eagle Eye
Reiatsu : 173000
Strength : 200
Stamina : 200
Speed : 220
Reiryoku : 180
Perception : 215
Reiryoku Speed : 200

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:55 pm

The senkaimon opened up and Tenkai popped out from the bright light emanating from it. He stepped out and immediately felt the cold of the region he had arrived in. If the notes he was given were any indication he was in Alaska, the frozen waste land of the United States. The cold was far from his favorite thing, especially with his zanpaktou being the embodiment of fire. There was a reason he was called the God of Flames. All attributes opposite to it were, not in his list of favorites. Slowly turning around he saw the individuals that he was seeking standing just before it. It must have been fairly unusual seeing him pop into existence whilst in the middle of nowhere. Though the situation was what, well, what it was. He was there for a reason that all of them knew. They knew what he was there to do, it would be up to them how they would react.

Perhaps though, a bit of conversation was good to open up with. Things were awkward enough as they were, no need to make things worse with an uncomfortable silence. "Well well, lookie what I found in the freezing cold of Alaska. A bunch of Captains that I have been looking for oh so desperately." Turning his face slightly sideways he crossed his arms over his chest with a look of mock disappointment on his face. "So, would you children want to tell me exactly why you fled from the Soul Society, other then the obvious of course. Though I shouldn't have to say that personal feeling should never come before fulfilling ones responsibilities and duties." Letting his arms drop from his chest one of them dangled dangerously close to the hilt of his blade. It was not meant to be a threat, but a promise that he was prepared to fight if it came down to it.

Though he hoped that they were more then aware that if they drew their blade against him, they would not live to see the next hour, let alone tomorrow.

SC: 22
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Interest has been lost in this, work is consuming my life..
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:31 pm

No interest at all anymore. Too much stuff going on.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Head Roleplay Moderator
Tenkai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Eagle Eye
Reiatsu : 173000
Strength : 200
Stamina : 200
Speed : 220
Reiryoku : 180
Perception : 215
Reiryoku Speed : 200

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 10:23 pm

The sound of silence carried on the chill cold alaskan air was the only answer Tenkai received. He stood there as well in the silence staring at each of the Captains that had gone rogue. He knew that behavior like this was in the worst interest in the Soul Society. It was a sin, just as was his for slaying Toshiro. However he carried his sins as his back by now leading the Soul Society into the future. They should have threw aside their personal feeling and performed their duties to the Seireitei. However, they did not and they were in the situation that they now resided in. For the greater good of the Soul Society, Tenkai should have slew each and everyone one of them where they stood and had been done for it. However, even criminals of the highest caliber were due their own justice. They would be given the opportunity to present their own case, and perhaps a pardon would come with it.

For now though they would be treated as criminals and be arrested for treason. Perhaps Tenkai too should have been tried with a crime for murdering the Captain Commander. However, trial by fire had always been an accepted way of one Captain taking the position of their predecessor. He had behaved in a manner that was condoned by their own military law. The weight of what he had done however, would weigh on him for the rest of his days. Sighing lightly, Tenkai raised his right hand up and snapped loudly into the cold air. At his snap some fifty or so shinigami appeared, all men from his own squad. Among them was his son Tsunkai, his acting Vice Captain. "Tsunkai, have the men take these traitors into custody. They will be brought back to the Soul Society and locked away in the Senzaikyu until their trials are arranged by Central Forty Six. That is all."

"As you have ordered Captain Commander!! Men, move out and restrain the fugitives!!" His men rushed forward seizing the former Captains and restrained their hands in the sekkiseki stockades. With them now restrained they would not be able to use their reiatsu to raise any resistance while they were being transported. Sliding his hands back into the sleeves of his shihakushou, Tenkai turned slightly as a senkaimon opened up in front of him. "Alright men, that's for us, move out!!" Grabbing hold of the criminals, they were marched one by one through the senkaimon into the Soul Society. They would face judgement for their crimes. How they would be judged though, Tenkai did not know. He was sure that he could intercede before the Central Forty Six, and perhaps have some leverage on the decision. Though he would have to wait and see what they decided first.

Sighing lightly, he nodded to the last of his men as they went through the senkaimon, watching it close after them. "I suppose it is time I get on back now too. I have my own crap to worry about now that I am running the Seireitei." Unsheathing his zanpaktou, he stabbed it into the air and turned it as he had done countless times before. A smaller senkaimon opened up, the one personally assigned to him and his family. Removing his blade from the air, he returned it to its sheath as the portal opened before him. Stepping through, he made his way towards the Soul Society as the cold air behind him disappeared. Though a large portion of stress to him was removed, he was still very uneasy for a reason he could not place. Perhaps he should have killed them right where they stood and had been done with it.

But that was not the shinigami way, nor was it his way. He had already violated his own justice once, he would not do it a second and third time by taking two more lives. Still, he felt that things were just getting started though they should have been ended. Bringing the traitors back to the Soul Society should have been the end of it. They would come back, be placed on trial, and face the verdict. It was as simple as all that, but Tenkai's gut told him there was more. He was unsure of what it could mean, but his gut was typically never wrong. That fact alone, was something that scared him.

SC: 56

Last edited by Tenkai Bushinji on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SC)
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Hold the phone!! That is utter BS!!you need to atleast attempt a search :/ be realistic here.
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Tests and Ranks Moderator
Sansuka Setsune

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 121000
Strength : 72
Stamina : 84
Speed : 182
Reiryoku : 250
Perception : 182
Reiryoku Speed : 236

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:01 pm

[[Uh, not to butt in however, Squad Twelve pinpointed their Reiatsu signature. so their position was already known to Tenkai when he arrived. Plus he could check his soul phone at any time to see them as well.]]
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Fine >:3 and someone plz get ahold of my captain I need words with her
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Tests and Ranks Moderator
Sansuka Setsune

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 121000
Strength : 72
Stamina : 84
Speed : 182
Reiryoku : 250
Perception : 182
Reiryoku Speed : 236

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:04 pm

[[They've appeared to have stopped Rping. Hence why it was so easy to apprehend them.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]   Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding Among the Beasts [Training/No Kill]
Page 1 of 1