Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Another suggestion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Another suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 am

Another suggestion that I came across was, why keep the RP as a never ending up until the point where members just simply stop posting, why not instead make this into an cycling forum that ends on game then turns into a completely different one, with different storylines, ideas, backgrounds, etc.

If this idea is effective then it will do three to four things, one, keep the RPers influence RPers to keep RPing and not coming to a dead end or the more famously known 'writers block', it would keep more members active as well and will even refresh the RP form itself, instead of being known as just BBW, a more suitable name would be, Role play Elite, or something of that nature.

However I do understand that making role play games themselves are incredibly hard as it requires you to imagine and create from your own knowledge, experience and it also takes time and diligence to make a working, successful system to the said 'new RP' but also getting others members to make new apps every time.

Should you decide to go accept this idea then the opportunities would be endless.
Back to top Go down
Ino Miyuraki
Role Play Moderator
Ino Miyuraki

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Could I get an example for this? The first paragraph didn't make much sense to me I'm afraid, though if you example it/explain it then I would understand and bring it up with the team :3
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:40 pm

I can understand why you wouldn't be able to understand the first paragraph as I read it myself and it didn't seem to make much sense to me either.

An example of what I mean would be a typical good vs evil adventure quest where you fight your way through evil until you meet and either you defeat the foe or you're defeated by the foe, but either way the story comes to an end and then a new serie takes it's place, whatever the genre of that serie may be. What I'm trying to say is that RP should have a beginning, middle and end. Instead they go on forever, I don't think that anyone can continously post about the same thing, which is why people suddenly go MFS (Missing From Site) then showing up later with no motivation to post. I know this because I've been on both sides of the problem.

That's why I think that the Rp should have a beginning a middle and an end instead of the usual beginning with no end.
Back to top Go down
Ino Miyuraki
Role Play Moderator
Ino Miyuraki

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:58 pm

What would you suggest to make this happen? The only thing I can think of relating to this is the Quincy Ark we currently have, which is down to me to end Razz Otherwise it is up to you what you post so if you wished to start your own Ark for instance and make it with a beginning, middle and end, there is nothing stopping you from doing so :3
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Oh really now, you can count on me, although my idea would require someone to let me put a vision in their mind temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Ino Miyuraki
Role Play Moderator
Ino Miyuraki

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Try it out, I'd like to see this in action Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another suggestion.
Page 1 of 1