Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Rebuilding the Ruined

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

Rebuilding the Ruined Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 4:27 am

With the meeting with all of the captains being over, it was about time to get started on the assigned duty. Rebuilding the Soul Society was going to be a chore above all other chores. But, Captain Tanakawa was not about to back down from the order. There were a lot of ruins of the old Soul Society structures remaining. Moriya was standing atop a stable fragment of one of the buildings. Her eyes showed a hint of sadness and determination, both from seeing this land in such a condition. 

Moriya had her hands clasped together behind her back as she gazed at the rubble around her. "We've got a lot of work to do," she began, voice hushed somewhat. For a brief minute, she glanced over her shoulder at several figures on the streets below. They were waiting for her to say something to them. Some young, some middle-aged-- all were ready for what was to come next. "I believe it is time for us to get back to work, everyone. We are to bring the Soul Society back to its glory by rebuilding what has been lost. Let's get to work!"

"Yes, ma'am!" the crowd of Shinigami from the 5th Division raised their fists, cheering. It may not have been a battle against the Quincies or Hollows, but it was still just as important. Many of the men and women removed materials that were too damaged to use again while others worked on bringing in the replacements. The captain herself joined the work and cleared the ruined structures with her power to make it easier for the work to get done. At the rate it was going, it would take a while. But, it would be very soon when they could rest easy.

sc: 21
Thread: In Progress

Last edited by Moriya Tanakawa on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 6:18 am

Haley would stay a blank slate, unmoved by her captains words. After Captain Tanakawa's words Haley went to work,"this is going to take me some time" , she would say as she began loading the wheel barrel with ruble and useless items.Haley crunched her face up in pain dropping some rubble to inspect her hands, they were beat red and blistered. The young lady surveyed the area she had been working, the area was devoid of fellow shinigami.But that was her own fault,Haley was known to get a little to excited in fights;hospitalizing people.

She would quickly reach inside her hakama and remove her chest wrap,which really just acted as her braw, she would tear it in half and use it as bandages for her hands. She would then casualy get back to work, within 3 hours or so she had cleared atleast , a football feild of ruble while everyone else stayed far away from her working at a much slower pace.She took a moment to admire her labor,she had cleared tons of ruble on her own without aid. "I think I've earned a break" she stated in her natural monotonous voice. The young seated officer sat at a bench ,enjoying her noodles watching everyone sweat. She had dragged the bench to the area she cleared , so no one else claimed her cleared plot as there own.

Haley looked up at the sky , she was utterly board. She would spy an eye patch on the ground and pick it up, as she flipped it over her face was in shock. it had mouths on it!!. She would quickly pocket the little monster and continue eating.

Sc:13
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Moriya toppled the rest of the unstable buildings with either her fists or the base of her Zanpakutou. Due to their being incredibly weak and incapable of handling the power of a captain, they were easy to be rid of. Occasionally, she would check back to see how the rest of her squad was doing. And, of course, all of them were doing their part. Even the more roughnecked members were working hard. One in particular caught the captain's eye. One of the seated officers who was definitely one of the rougher squad mates. The effort she was putting in was great and admirable. It just about made the captain smirk to herself. But, she did not linger on the thought of having a dedicated subordinate.

Captain Tanakawa turned back to face the work ahead of her and let out a sigh. "Sometimes I don't know why I talk myself into these things," she muttered to herself. Jobs that got her hands dirty were not all that favorable to her. But, she did acknowledge one reason for doing it. Not just because it was a direct order from the Captain Commander. "I think I would have preferred something less time consuming... But, I did promise the big guy that I would complete the job. And we are getting some good work done here..."

Later in the working day, the progress was truly beginning to show. With each and every one of the Fifth Division pitching in to help rebuild the Soul Society, nearly all of it was completely finished. There would still be a lot of work to do in the future, however. For now, though, it was time for a well deserved break. So, after Moriya helped with piecing together one of the buildings, she went up to where she could see most of the seated officers. "Alright, everyone," she began with a commanding voice. "You've all done decently in helping with the reconstruction of the Soul Society. Because of your marvelous efforts, the land we all have nurtured in the past is approaching the point of being fully revived into one of great strength. I appreciate all of your determination in this mission." When they had heard her words, a lot of them were moved to cheers. "I believe you all have earned a good break. As soon as we have all regained our strength, we will return to working on the Soul Society. You are free to go on now."

"Yes!" the division members responded positively to their captain, and went on with their time to relax. As for Captain Tanakawa, she quietly moved on to visit one of her subordinates. Around where there was an area of cleared rubble, Moriya could see a lone individual sitting on a bench. She recognized the person as one of the younger seated officers, which got her shaking her head with a soft laugh following. 

"I see you've done quite a bit over here," Moriya said, approaching the Shinigami who was eating ramen. She looked over the landscape and gave it an approving nod. Then she noticed the hands of the young woman sitting on the bench. They were roughed up-- likely from clearing the rubble. "This is quite a feat for someone of your... power. I'm quite proud to say that having someone as dedicated as this. You have my praise for being so committed to the job."

A breeze gently blew along, causing for Moriya's strikingly red hair to sway behind her. "But, wouldn't you prefer having the company of your comrades?" she asked, tucking her hands into her pockets. Just a few feet away from the independent Shinigami, Moriya stood with a carefree smile on her face and studied the quiet ally for a moment. "You ought to get to know the others as you work. Hm?"

sc: 50
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Haley would stop eating and let her single uncovered eye stair look at her leader,people could only describe her gaze as curious and piercing. She would look at her hands and then the area as she was praised , "it pleases me that you view me in that way" she would respond in her natural monotonous voice. She had spent all day clearing a miles worth of rubble, even if she had very little power she was a hard worker. She held her head down low upon her captain talking about her comrads, she really wasn't welcomed by the squad.

"I'm not welcomed at squad gatherings they-" she would pause setting down her ramen losing her apitite , "-fear me , I get to carried away in a fight and hurt people, the fear me as much as they love you" she stated. She may not have power but her skill is undeniable , years of killing to survive does it to people. "I have extra ramen if you'd like some" she nudged the lunch pale with her foot.

She would then take off her eye patch revealing her other orange cat like eye , she would continue eating.

Sc: 8 Sad i miss word counts
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 1:01 am

Moriya listened quietly to Haley's words. She accepted the praise, just as the captain had expected. That pleased the leading figure quite a bit. Encouraging the good work was the best she could do, though. With that being put off to the side, though, Moriya was slightly taken by surprise. Instead of going along with the invite to join in with the other members of the Fifth Division, the young Shinigami declined. But, Captain Tanakawa nodded in understanding. "I see," she began in response to what was said. "Perhaps there will be a time when allies will not have to fear each other. However... inducing fear while being known as someone reliable. That could be quite useful to me. Perhaps I'll consider you for something... special. In the near future, if you are ready for it."

She smiled at the seated officer for a moment, then noticed the nudging of a container holding some extra lunch and then the removal of an eye patch. Moriya raised an eyebrow, but did not drop her smile. As emotionless and intimidating as the girl might have looked, she had an ounce of kindness in her. "Thank you very much," Moriya bowed respectfully, and accepted the offer gladly. Food after work always tasted delightful. Ramen, as wonderful as it was, had to have been the best. She was taking big bites from the noodles, and finished it rather quickly. "Nothing tastes better!"

"Heh heh, we'd better get back to finishing up around here," she said, disposing of any garbage that might get in the way. Moriya gazed over to where the other seated officers were and nodded once before returning her attention to her subordinate. "They can handle everything that way. I'm going to give you a hand over here. That way, we'll have more time to do our own thing later. By the way, friend. What's your name? I don't believe you and I have ever had a chance to get to know each other better yet."

sc: 31
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 2:13 am

"I'm seated officer Haley Kumasa may I have your name" at your service she said calmly, she would put back on her eye patch and begin picking up the chunks of stone and putting in the wheel barrel. Time would pass as she lifted stone after stone,she would pause looking at the sun they had about 5 more hours of day light left.she would stretch cracking her back and clenching then unclenching her sore hands. something was bugging her it had plauged her mind for awhile.

"Captain were is the leuatant" she asked it was mandatory for a captain to have a leuatant . she would begin grabbing the last of the rubble in the large area of hers and placing it in a wheel barrel. Through closer introspection the area she had cleared looked like the court yard of the old squad 5 barracks. "One day I want power just like this to prevent destruction like this from happening,and to have more intense battles". that last part was said with an almost happy tone.

Sc:7
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 3:37 am

"Haley Kumasa," Moriya repeated to herself. This was one unique face she had no interest in forgetting. The captain closed her eyes for just a moment to think over what she had in mind. "Yes... I believe you do have some potential. Just by studying your level of power as we speak, it's clear to me. Someday, you just might become one of the Soul Society's most cherished warriors. That is, if you are diligent in your training and strive for the benefit of this realm. Consider this first impression a good one." Before getting back to cleaning up, Moriya looked to Haley with a hint of seriousness in her eyes. "I'm the captain of this squad, as you can see. Captain Moriya Tanakawa. It's a pleasure. At least, I hope it is." That being said, she laughed a little bit and went on to disposing of all the unwanted materials in the area.

The teamwork that both Shinigami was paying off, and it was soon finished. They had cleared enough of everything so that the crew put in charge of reconstructing the buildings could begin their roles. The sun was still with the squad, though. And, with their parts done, Captain Tanakawa had something in mind that she wanted to confirm for herself while there was still daylight. But, she was met with a certain question regarding the second-in-command of the Fifth Division. "Ah, the lieutenant," she folded her dirtied arms, and thought for a moment. Before she had been promoted to the rank of captain, there was someone in particular that she wanted as her most trusted subordinate. He had promise, like Haley. "Well, you see. Due to the situation we have been caught up in, there hasn't been an appropriate time to properly accept someone as the lieutenant. While I do have someone in mind, it will only be until I next see that someone when you know for certain about who it is. I have a feeling that this meeting will be very soon, though."

Moriya took a moment to inhale some air as Haley mentioned having a certain power. To the captain, it sounded like the officer wanted an immense power to protect the world of Shinigami rather than power to destroy it. In fact, it sounded exactly like that to her. The thought made her smile some. "I, too, wish I had the power to prevent such chaos," she said, folding her arms behind her back. "The idea of someone being capable of demolishing this place that we call home is frightening. So, it's only natural that we seek a power so similar in order to prevent it." Captain Tanakawa's eyes stared up at the sky and her smile slightly dropped. "Just be careful, though. These kinds of wants can turn on you before you even realize it. As mature or wise you and I might seem, we could end up betraying ourselves."

"But, as long as we go about it with caution, there shouldn't be so much of a problem," she continued, and laughed softly. Moriya walked forward, putting enough of a distance between her and Haley. The gap was about 20 feet. She did not turn around; her eyes were focused one everything in the near distance. All of the squad was still hard at work, but just about finished with the task. It wouldn't be long, the Soul Society was close to being back on its feet. "Hm, I suppose we've just got a little bit left now. Shortly, they should be coming over to rebuild in this clearing we've made. Before they do, however, I'd like to do a little test."

In just seconds, Moriya was already facing Haley, but with her Zanpakutou drawn with her right hand. A grin lit up the captain's face, making her appear charged up unlike before. "Allow me to test the current level of power you hold," she challenged. "I won't attack you, I can promise you that. Just give me the opportunity to see just who Haley Kumasa is. Do you accept? Draw your sword if you would gladly accept a little challenge from your captain." The Zanpakutou of the Fifth Division's captain was a simple looking katana. But, of course, it had incredible power when possessed by her. It's blade looked sharpened and polished. The hilt was a midnight black with white diamond patterns along the flat sides. As for the tsuba, it was circular instead of an ordinary, rectangular shape. "Since you are merely a Seated Officer, I am prohibited from resorting to any tricks I may have. So, have a field day with trying to cut me! If you happen to, I just might take you under my wing as an apprentice, or whatever."

A quick survey of the area informed Captain Tanakawa that there weren't that many Shinigami near them. There were just a few of the lower ranking ones working on the finishing touches. "Ah," a thought came up in her head. "Just be careful, though. We don't need to cause any damages. Either the squad or Captain Commander Orahara might have my head."

sc: 68
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:03 am

Haley's heart would thump as she witnessed the captain draw her blade , she would quickly draw her own blade in the left sword scannard in the right. She would rush forward as fast as she physically could her body given knew life as she gave full on grin her, her eye patch falling off with her cat like eyes and sharper than Normal incisors (teeth that look like fangs) one could compare her to a deamon. She would swing at the Captains head with the scabard in her right hand, if the scabard was blocked like she planned Haley would deliver a powerful slash to her captains face if her captain backed away shed take a decent amount of hair.

Haley's blood was pumping her orange eyes glimmered with bloodlust, but she was in control well at least partially in control. During her first assault she would swing with her brutish strenth behind it.

Sc:5
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:43 am

The response was just as she had anticipated. Although, Moriya could sense a bit of excitement coming from her subordinate. Such an answer was to be expected by an individual who loved the heat of combat. It wasn't everyday when a captain would openly challenge someone of a lower tier. Moriya merely stood with her Zanpakutou held in front of her as Haley charged with her weapon in hand. The look in her eyes and ferocity on her face told Moriya one thing. This was going to be a wonderful trial. 

The captain's sharp eyes prepared for the incoming attack that Haley had planned. Shifting her wrist slightly, she positioned the blade to block the attacking one. The second onslaught was quickly foreseen, and Moriya was able to defend against it effectively. But, something that she forgot to pay attention to. Bodily movements were always things that she paid attention to in the midst of combat. However, everything regarding her longer hair had a tendency to float out of her head. "Hah," she sighed, as a couple strands of crimson hair drifted away with the breeze. "Nice job for catching my hair. I probably should've been paying more attention."

As a simple way of putting in some distance, Captain Tanakawa hopped back a few steps as the desire for battle burned in Haley's eyes. "Come at me," she grinned, keeping the hair on her head and behind her in check before any more would be lost. Seeing Haley rush at her again, the higher ranking Shinigami effortlessly got into her defensive position and blocked once again. The strength her comrade was putting in was acceptable for someone of her power. But, Moriya was certain that she could improve much more as she honed her skills in the future.

sc: 21
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:23 am

Haley acted on impulse upon her captains word "come" she would was in bliss ,her leaders words fell on death ears as she used shunpo to get in front of the captain she would quickly aim a kick at her captains chest. If the captain moves she would quickly bend her leg hooking herself onto the blade and aim a kick at the Captains jaw. With her left leg being the one hooked on the blade she would some her blade at her captains shoulder with the speed she gained from using the blade as a fulcrum the blade would stab deep to the cartilage in the joint.

If either of these attacks hit Haley would jump back and flick the blood on her blade onto the ground with a devilish smile her iris's glowing a bright noticeable orange,like a cat eyeing its prey. "Tell me something captain what are the reason you fight?" She would say her voice showing obvious sighns of excitement. If the kick hit she would do the same dialogue and action minus the blade flick but instead bouncing up and down like a boxer.

A few squad members were watching need by "she's fighting the captain!" On rasped out hiding behind the far off rubble.

Sc:6
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:39 am

Ooc: the inner part of my leg behind the knee is making contact with the flat back part of your blade.
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 6:59 am

Captain Tanakawa's eyes were still and focused as they carefully watched Haley's movements. The frown they formed carefully hid the amusement she was feeling, but her smile somewhat betrayed her. It partially revealed that she was very much enjoying herself at the current time. Moriya was quite impressed that someone like this young woman she was sparring with had a reasonable way with fighting. The power she had yet to unlock would surely be great one day. And, perhaps someday soon, she would become an admirable leader among the Gotei 13. If not in Moriya's place, then somewhere best for her growing abilities. 

Her observations did not throw her focus off, for she was able to see the next set of attacks coming with great ease. Despite it being an easy maneuver to dodge, Moriya willingly allowed for herself to be used as leverage for Haley's kick. That one she avoided, by tilting her head back enough for the weak force of air to tickle her chin. The incoming blade that had the intent of piercing her shoulder was easily diverted, as well. Moriya, using her free hand, casually reached over to flick it away so that it missed her shoulder by a mere inch. As a result of her defensive actions, Haley was left jumping back with none of Moriya's blood on her blade. 

"Why do I fight?" Moriya's question was not one that needed to be answered. Straightening her composure, the Shinigami captain smiled and cracked her fingers. Her movements were fluid and call every time she dodged an attack, and that showed how relaxed she was during their training session. "At this moment, I fight to determine the specialty of my subordinate. When it comes to fighting for another reason, such as life and death, it is... different. After having been put in this position, something just clicked in my head. There's something more than myself that I have to fight for. I'd actually like you to understand what that is exactly, one day. Maybe not now, you still have some learning to do. But, another time."

As the day got later, the sun was beginning to set. Members of the squad had actually started heading their way, but the expression of the two powers kept them at a distance. Moriya could hear the surprise and bewilderment in their voices as they witnessed the scene between Captain Tanakawa and Officer Kumasa. "Heh, so now we have an audience," the captain laughed to herself, but paid no mind to the watching eyes. "Now, Haley, show me your abilities some more. Perhaps I can figure out what it is you truly fight for."

sc: 31
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:33 am

Haley grinned as her spirit energy coated her body , her zanpakto was trembling in her hands. It was crying out , crying out for Battle , a song of a longing a need to queanch a hole in her heart. What little spirit energy she had would become a visible bright orange tint, around her small pebbles lifted up from the ground and crumbled. She would run as fast as she could a weak breeze behind her , she was outputing the max for one of her low rank. She would purposely be aiming for her captains blade , quick flashes of her past would be conveyed to her captain through her zanpakto all her feelings would flow into her strikes.

The images shown would be young adorable happy full of life Haley picking flowers only come home to her abusive parents, who looked at her joy with hate. She would aim another strike at her captains blade adding more force , the second image would be of her father beating her with his sheathed zanpakto, in a instant she side rolled grabbed a kitchen knife and lunged.she would rear her arm back throwing all she had into the last swing obvious tears in her eyes her eyes showing her pain , the next image would show Haley about to be attacked by her mother and fadded to her crying over there dead bodies and the rest showed her change from a sweet inoccent girl to the emotionless being she is today cold uncaring and ruthless. She would give one final swing glancing the blade and letting it slip , her thoughts poured in with the last image her standing atop a mound of dead criminals shinigami aplauding her , " Death...is in my blood,fate has brought me here,I hope for nothing, I pray for nothing, I fear nothing , I see only what I have come to destroy " the blade would have slipped and aimed a slash at the Captains fore arm at only had enough force to give her a shallow Nick.

Haley was done reliving that horrible moment over, she was done showing her whole life of neverending Battle drained her.

sc: 11

Last edited by Haley Kumasa on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nejigama

Kenta Nejigama

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:50 am

Ooc: I'll post after my captain :3 I'm not interrupting this all or nothing moment
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:41 pm

Moriya was standing by and watching the marvelous development of her fight-loving subordinate. As she waited, she would begin to witness the slight rise in Haley's spirit. 'To think there could be anyone with this much spirit,' Moriya thought shortly after the seated officer made another attempt to attack. Captain Tanakawa was impressed, to say the least. 

When their blades clashed, Moriya was holding Haley off without a problem. Her eyes could see the intensity in Haley's, bringing a tiny thought to the captain's mind. "You've deserved it, I think," she said in the midst of sparring. She moved her Zanpakutou's blade just a smidgen that allowed for Haley's to slide over. As it may have been intended, it slid down to nick her in the forearm. It was a harmless scratch that didn't even faze her. 

"As soon as the Soul Society is in a more stable condition, we can get to work with training," she went on to say, and stepped back so that she could sheath her Zanpakutou. Moriya, finding it fairly amusing, poked at the nick on her forearm. It wasn't deep at all and did not hurt like she briefly thought. There was only a single drop of blood that was drawn. Her eyes approved of the small damage done during the test of Haley Kumasa. "You may have only been able to do something so small, but it is a stepping stone for you. I believe I'll be looking forward to the days when we can train together as master and student, Haley."

sc: 17
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nejigama

Kenta Nejigama

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:19 am

Kenta would exit a senkaimon holding a bag of candy. He would walk about the vastly cleared area he had managed to duck out of meanial labor and he payed off a vast majority of the squad to cover for him. "We're is everyone" he would walk around till he noticed some officers huddled behind some large rubble.

His eyes would follow them , it was the new captain and a seated officer, "who the little boy she's talking to" . Kenta had determined it was a boy because of the lack of boobage. In a burst of shunp he would appear before them beside the captain , "what happened here?" He would then attempt to get on eye level with what he assumed was a boy. He would attempt to cup the officers chin and look at the soldiers face. Probably not the wisest choice but a choice made.

Sc:8
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Shortly after the spar had ended, Moriya noticed that a familiar presence appeared in the Soul Society. That person just arriving caused for Moriya to raise a curious brow. Then she saw him approaching with a bag of goodies in his possession. "Kenta," she spoke his name, almost as if she were about to punish him. "You better have a good reason for not helping us with the reconstruction." Captain Tanakawa said this, dismissing the sudden interest Kenta Nejigama, the intended lieutenant of the squad, showed when he looked Haley over.

"I could reprimand you for this," she sighed, shaking her head at the two. That was when she swiped one of the candy bags from Kenta's person and held it up for her eyes to see. "I knew something was up when no one would tell me what happened to you. And you would have known about the destruction if you were here."

But, instead of going on, she put the bag down and focused on introducing Kenta to Haley. "This is Haley Kumasa," she began, and folded her arms across her chest. "She's one of our seated officers and is looking to be one of our most capable squad members."

sc: 16
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Haley would quickly back up at his little ploy at seeing her face, she had cryed "disgraceful" she mumbled to low for anyone to hear.She wasn't a sweet girl anymore, 'emotions are for the weak!!' She screamed in her mind. Haley would get up to retrieve her eye patch while the VC was scolded. I was have bathed in death it's second nature, all that obstruct my way must be toppled but that one doesn't store the deamon in me. She would afix her eye patch and sheath her zanpakto.

Haley closed her eyes trying to feel the gap in power between the lieutenant and the Captain, "they're pretty close although his reyoka is slightly larger than hers" . she would then quickly use shunpo and reapear as she was introduced. She would try and jump at Kenta and take a bag of Candie as well, she loved candy!!!!

sc: 10
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:52 am

Jinjako Shunpoed into the middle of the 5th squad barracks and happened to be right behind the New captain and her Vice captain.

He spoke not a word but let his presence be known.

He walked up the the new Captain and Vice captain and the seated officer.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nejigama

Kenta Nejigama

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:41 am

Kenta would smile at the knew comer being opposite of Haley and the Captain be saw the man upon arrival. "How may we help you sir"

Kenta always had a happy face and a joking happy demeanor , some would even call it disturbing to a point.Kenta would also peek over the man's shoulder, a bunch of shinigami were carrying building supply's , " Lieutenant Nejigama!! A little help!? " one of them called. They were having a hard time lifting the heavy load of building material.

"If you'll excuse me the building crew has arrived and I must go assist" he would be to everyone and run twoard the crew."coming!"

Sc:5

Ooc: leave me out for two turns I'm assisting in the building part the squad 5 barracks if you must mention me just say I'm giving commands to the seated officers after I helped lift it, and

SENPAI NOTICED ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:02 am

Captain Tanakawa paid no mind to the actions of her subordinates and turned her gaze to a man who arrived onto the grounds. His face was familiar to her. "You..." Moriya started out, tapping her chin thoughtfully. She knew she had seen him somewhere within the day. "Were you, perhaps, at the meeting? I don't believe we have properly had the time to converse or get to know each other."

sc: 7
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:06 am

Jinjako Let up on the Reiatsu a bit.

"I am Captain of the 8th Division Jinjako Hiroji. I wanted to come by and check on the progress of the new Captain and her squad."

Jinjako looked around and seen most of the area clear and ready for rebuild. This new captain is impressive. And the looks of it so was her Vice Captain.

"I have brought supply carts for your squad"
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:14 am

Haley would run her blistered bandaged hands together, she was starting to feel the pain know. "It would've gone alot quicker had I had help sooner clearing this area" she said absent mindedly . Haley would remove the dirty bandages revealing her bright red blistered hands , the open skin was horrible site to behold. She would give a bow of respect to the captain of squad 8. "It's a pleasure to meet you I'm 3rd seet Haley Kumasa" she would say in her natural monotonous voice.

After her introduction she would face her captain, "I feel as if my presence isn't needed here" , in her eyes it was true she could do nothing for these two . "may I be excused to train?they've already rebuilt your office and the training grounds" , to most this was crazy she had  just almost single handedly clean the rubble all alone and expenses most of her spirit energy in a spar. These words should only prove her dedication and will , she was the role model the squad followed before the captain arrived.

A smile almost pushed its way to her face till she remembered they only listened to her out of one thing, fear. She would wait patiently for a reply.

sc: 12
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:22 am

"Jinjako Hiroji," Moriya quietly committed the name to memory, then gave Jinjako a brief nod. "Captain of the 5th Division, Moriya Tanakawa at your service. It's good to have your presence with us today." Now that she was familiar with the 8th Division captain, she felt better about speaking with him. And, after hearing his reasons for visiting her and the squad, it was her time to begin reporting. "We've just about finished here. This spot, among a couple others, are still in need of work, though. However, I'm certain we can wrap it up in decent time."

Upon the mentioning of supply carts, though, more confidence was put into that statement. "Well, with these carts that you have provided, the amount of time should be shorter. I thank you on behalf of the division," Moriya bowed.

"Yes, Haley," Moriya smiled and nodded to her subordinate, "You are free to go. And make sure Kenta is doing his work, ha."

sc: 13
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:30 am

Jinjako looked at the 3rd seat and stated.

"May I see you hands please." He outstretched his own hand. This girl had cleared out a huge section all alone. And had the wounds to prove it.

"Captain, take as many squad members of mine as you need, I have finished the rebuild of the academy. My office is nearly repaird and the rest of the barracks are finished. So feel free."

He then turned back to the 3rd seat. "Please do not move your hands." He put his hands over hers and white water rushed onto her palms and engulfed her hands. It glowed white for a moment and then the water dissipated. Her hands were completely healed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding the Ruined
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play Area :: Soul Society :: Seireitei / Court of Pure Souls-
Jump to: