Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

End of Thousand Year War, Part 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:54 am

Appearing in Soul Society, Toshiro looked around and saw a man in a black outfit standing at the edge of the cliff looking out over the Soul Society. "This place hasn't changed at all minus all the damage. You haven't changed at all since Shigekuni Yamamoto's days, Toshiro Orahara." Toshiro tensed up at the sight of this man with his zanpakuto in hand he began to take a step forward. "It has been over three hundred years, Juhabach. This time I will make sure to kill you. I won't let you slip through my fingers like my past masters!" Charging forward, Toshiro slashed at Juhabach causing a great shock wave to form in the area around them.

Juhabach just smiled and looked at Toshiro with a confident look on his face as he then charged an attack and kicked Toshiro back away from him to finish what he was doing. "Men make sure no one else interferes with this battle. This battle belongs to me and this Captain Commander." Toshiro then began to gather ice and water around his body as his attack began. "I agree with you there Juhabach, this battle and your death belong to me and the blade that was trained to do it! Freeze them all, Aikumaru!" Standing ready Toshiro's shikai was ready to attack on the highest scale he has ever done in his life.

The time to kill Juhabach was now at hand as Toshiro prepared to do the battle that was to end all battles.

sc 11
Everyone stay out of the fight between me and Juhabach, fight a few sternritter then stand on the side.
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:40 am

With his Speed, Jinjako made it there before Uchiro. A bolt of lightning crashed next to a stern ritter and knocked him off his feet. Jinjako heard to stay away from the fight from his Captain
Commander. He then looked at the Ritter next to him backing up. Jinjakos Power still hadnt calmed down from leaving hell.

His eyes glowing a deep and bright Yellow and blue.

"What... Who.... Are you?!!!"

As the stern ritter spoke Jinjako held up his hand and blasted a huge lightning bolt at the Stern Ritter Obliterating him. The area around Jinjako was rumbling. He awaited either another attack or an order.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:03 pm

As Ren stepped out of the portal he appeared behind his commander who was about to fight the man who could possibly destroy all life thus ending his own personal goal. Knowing the fight would be tense he moved to a safer location where he would be able watch the power difference was noticeable, especially with the release, he felt the weight of the commanders power press down on him as his powers unleashed, luckily for him his stamina and strength were decent. Suddenly he fled a presence other than his own within his mind. "Hiru." He thought to himself, as Ren waited he was approached by two Quincy, he held his sword horizontal befor them, with two nimble strikes he diced them both in half, their bodies fell to the ground of SS.
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Walking through the senkaimon Uchiro stood towards the back and decided to watch the battle unfold against Toshiro and Juhabach. Keeping his Zanpakuto ready to fight at any given moment when needed.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Appearing through the senkaimon, Blakdeath stood in the back near Uchiro as he kept his sword drawn for the moment he was needed to go on the offensive. Looking at Uchiro, Blakdeath then began to try and start a conversation with him. "Very strange how we finished fighting them a while back but now they are back just with smaller numbers." Stepping forward he wanted to get a good look at Juhabach since he wasn't around much for the last war. Looking at the man Blakdeath got a shudder of excitement come over him as he wanted to fight him now. Juhabach looked powerful and he loved to fight those stronger opponents that would actually challenge his strength. Then he looked around and saw all of them just standing there doing nothing to help. "What are you all doing? I know he wants to fight alone but this man killed so many of our former captains and killed the original Captain Commander. We can't afford to go this solo! Let's go and fight with all of our power!" Holding his sword up he then began to pour out all of his spirit energy and his sword began to glow. "This time Juhabach won't be able to kill a single one of us! Bankai! Ryuumon Haruzuki!"

A great whirlwind of spirit energy began to flow heavily around Blakdeath as he began to form into his Bankai state.

sc 11
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Looking behind him he saw that all of his new Captains have arrived including Rensaku who he smiled at and reached into his coat to pull something out. Pulling out a block of wood and a piece of cloth stuck to it he tossed it to Rensaku and spoke to him softly after doing so. "Rensaku, that thing i threw to you. Place it on your left arm. You are now the Lieutenant of Squad 2. Jinjako there shall help you train your bankai now. Leave both of you and train in the Academy Grounds. The training is not over until he has a bankai Jinjako now go!" Turning his attention back to Juhabach with a stern look on his face. "What is with that face Toshiro? You seem eager to continue this but yet you keep looking around at your new Captains. Seems weak to me, Toshiro Orahara!"

Toshiro then just kept his eyes forward as he heard Blakdeath activate his Bankai now as he then turned and smiled since he knew that his Captains were going to get the job done. "Alright then Juhabach, why dnt we all show you the strength we have now! Uchiro and Blakdeath follow me into combat! Together!" His sword then began to turn white from the ice forming on his sword. Charging forward he then swung his sword at Juhabach to prepare to finish the war with two of his Captains at his side, hie new students were going to form the path of the new future.

sc 9
follow orders please everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Jinjako's power finally started to calm down. his Spiritual Pressure stabilized.

He watched as the Captain Commander place Ren as Vice Captain of Squad 2. Then ordered him to train him. This annoyed Jinjako a bit, He thought the boy to be a bit Prude. But he didn't argue the point with his superior. And looked at Ren.

"Follow me."

Jinjako then Shunpoed off for the Academy Training Grounds.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:50 am

Ren looked suspiciously at the commander who smiled at him, which angered him. 'Whats going on in his mind?' He thought to himself as he caught block with cloth attached to it. His mood wasn't effected by the promotion, he only felt the rouge status being stripped away from him, his body uncontrollably boiled on the inside. Suddenly a vision of his decision began to cloud his mind, was this really what he wanted or was it something that someone else wanted.

"I... still don't trust you shini.. Especially him but I'll go along with it, just this one time. he strapped the block to his left arm, confirming that he was in fact the lieutenant of squad two, the one he will only acknowledge as the "Death Squad". Before he left he looked back."Remember, you only get one. Remember that." he said as he left him to his fight.

-Left the thread-
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Jinjako Shunpoed onto the hill. Bankai been sealed and his inner power calm.

He stood there waiting for the next move.
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Drawing out one of his swords Uchiro began to walk towards Toshiro to join him in combat just as two lower Quincy appeared in front of him. Without giving them a chance to utter a single word Uchiro cut their throats open and left them on the ground to die. "Those who endanger the lives of others for their amusement is not worthy to stand before me." Standing beside Toshiro now, Uchiro was ready for one final assault against the Quincy and put an end to this war that has been happening for the last thousand years or more. "Waiting on you Captain Commander, Blakdeath flank the left and I shall hit the right. Captain Commander hit him dead center and end this once and for all." Using his shunpo Uchiro appeared before the last three Quincy that were standing on the right side of Yhwach and held his sword to them without a second thought about it. "You all shall not die just because of the fact you are a Quincy but because of the fact that you people are endangering the lives of Humans and many innocent people." One Quincy rose their bow to Uchiro and held its arrow to his head as they spoke to Uchiro. "We heard about your rampage in the World of the Living. What we are doing here is no different. So if we must die then you shall go down with us!"

Within a matter of seconds Uchiro swung his sword at the two beside the center Quincy and held his sword to that Quincy's throat with a dark look on his face. Lifting the blade to the Quincy's chin Uchiro moved closer to the Quincy's back and drew his other sword. "That only happened in unpopulated areas, little does most races know that Humans now live on the Islands in the oceans. Since you Quincy destroyed life on the bigger lands those years ago. So to be technical I destroyed empty buildings of the people you destroyed years ago!" Running his blade through the Quincy's back into his heart Uchiro finally finished this leg of the battle to bring about the new final ending to this war. Slicing off its head Uchiro then pushed the corpse off his blade and looked over around at the battlefield and saw that the landscape was damaged heavily. It was time to end this so he then used Shunpo to charge at Yhwach to land in one final strike to end this war once and for all.

sc 15
Back to top Go down
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 am

Standing back some ways from both Uchiro and Toshiro, Blakdeath knew that his bankai was too much of a threat to their lives if he was to get too close. After activating his bankai turned his blade into a black ooze that just flowed off the blade shape and turned into a pool around him. Stepping towards a group of frozen Quincy the ice began to crack and was finally split in half shattering the Quincy inside as well being swallowed up into his bankai. "I shall end this little war with my Bankai. Nothing will stand in our way to victory." The alive Quincy began to get scared and began to run away at their fastest from Blakdeath who was just calmly walking behind them with the black ooze from his Bankai landing everywhere around him. Lifting his sword into the air Blakdeath slashed at the air towards the Quincy in front of him cutting each of them in half and absorbing them within the matter of seconds. "Now that the pawns are out of the way, it is your turn to die at my hand Yhwach!" Using his shunpo Blakdeath got up close to Yhwach and swung his sword inward at him only to have it blocked by an arrow or sword of some shape made by Yhwach. "Blakdeath the former Captain of the 11th Division and currently the Captain of the 5th Division. How can you think this power of yours is anywhere near enough to fight me on par? You are foolish for being a Captain!" Charging an arrow Yhwach aimed it directly at Blakdeath's chest and fired it within the matter of seconds of forming it. Acting quickly Blakdeath took some of his ooze and used it to absorb the arrow but was still thrown back from the sheer force of the arrow going against him. Crash landing into a pile of what was a tower Blakdeath lifted his head to see Uchiro getting ready to make a move and he knew that if they were to team up they could defeat Yhwach. Standing back up to his feet Blakdeath then lifted his sword into the air and a giant ball of the black ooze appeared above him that then formed into the same arrow Yhwach used against him just moments before. "Let's see how you like having your own attack to be thrown back at you! Die Yhwach!" Throwing the arrow back at Yhwach with some of his own Bankai ooze attached to it so Blakdeath could rip Yhwach apart from the inside and kill him for good.

sc 15
(Uchiro control the arrow, do what you want with the attack.)
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:33 am

Jinjako watched as blakdeath unleashed his hellish bankai... Uchiro was getting serious too.

Jinjako wasted no time... The area around him began to shake, his eyes started glowing again. His reiatsu was strong enough to warp the area around him. Black lighting began to crash around him, the roaring water turned black as well. Jinjako was going to use the enormous power he harbor end inside him to crush his enemies. Just then 3 Quincy appeared in from of him. He looked at the one on the far right and a bolt of black lighting shredded the flesh from the bones. The other fired an arrow at jinjako.

jinjako took a step forward, the ground crumbled under him, the Quincy was being forced to bow at his feet. With the sheer force of his power the man was flattened. The other looked horrified and began to run but was caught in a sphere of the black water. The water current was so strong that it rendered the man to dust in 5 seconds flat.

He then turned to Yhwach, "What power, you are on the wrong side.... Now die..." Yhwach sent a powerful arrow at jinjako, it was met with the black lightning. The force created a shockwave of energy, to avoid being blown off the hill jinjako jumped into the air landing just shy of his previous position.

He the. Turned to Uchiro.... The lookin his face was telling him to lose control and use his inner power.
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:42 am

Stopping with his shunpo just a little ways away from Yhwach to observe the short fight between Blakdeath and him he knew that Blakdeath's bankai was a force to be feared later on in the future. The fight was very short however since Yhwach was able to gain the upper hand on Blakdeath with little to no effort at all. Watching even Jinjako get pushed back by Yhwach's arrows he knew that this time he had to land a hit on him at least using his power. "Fire god rage, wind god roar. The opening of heavens eat the ashes from above. Hanou no ryumaru! Now Rayton Tensho!" A blackish colored reishi attack then emerged from Uchiro's larger zanpakuto and launched it directly at Yhwach who was startled by the attack. Now being involved in the major battle Uchiro stepped down in front of Yhwach to face him head on in a one on one battle. Standing strong within the smoke from the last attack Yhwach then looked directly at Uchiro with a grin on his face. "So you are Curio's boy, didn't expect you to use the same attack as he did in his last moments. Pity he was weak just like you are now!" Yhwach then formed a larger arrow in the sky, much larger than what he had done before with Blakdeath and Jinjako.

Feeling up to the challenge Uchiro raised his spiritual pressure to match the arrow letting his inner power come out at full strength causing the very ground he was standing on to evaporate from beneath him. "So you think I'm weak do you? Well let us find out who is the strongest here!" The arrow was then launched directly at Uchiro who just raised his sword into the air and pierced directly into the arrow. Upon contact the arrow split apart causing one half of it to fly near Blakdeath and the other landing in front of Jinjako. Finally out of the corner of his eye he saw Blakdeath firing off an arrow directly back at Yhwach that he had absorbed during his confrontation against the aged Quincy. Using that to his advantage Uchiro then used his fire abilities to cause a wall of smoke around Yhwach to stop him from being able to dodge the arrow heading right for him. The arrow managed to hit Yhwach's left forearm but before the black ooze attached to the arrow managed to swallow him up he sliced off his own arm and jumped aside away from the severed limb. "It seems as though we are stronger than the last generation of Captains that you fought before. Especially since not all of us are here at this time. Face it, it ends here for you and the Quincy Yhwach!" Yhwach kneeling on the ground holding the stump that was his left arm looked directly at Uchiro with a grin on his face. "It doesn't end until all of you filthy Shinigami are dead and gone! Now die like your father!" Placing his right hand onto the ground an arrow head then appeared beneath Uchiro who only reacted at the last second being sent flying into the air. While in the air Uchiro unleashed his full power that then made the air very thick and heavy. "If I am dying then I'm taking you with me you Quincy swine! Rayton Tensho!" This one was a very large Rayton Tensho enough to cover the entire hill the battle was taking place on, it was so large even Yhwach began to get worried about it. The attack landed on the hill with a massive bang causing most of the landscape to flatten out and rubble flying everywhere. Uchiro landed onto the ground laying flat on his back struggling to get back up to his feet only to witness that Yhwach survived the attack by putting up a large shield around him that was possibly launched at the very last second. "That was impressive, you actually managed to force me to go on the defensive. Much better than your father I must give you that much." Uchiro struggled to his feet as he then looked over at Blakdeath and knew that he had to team up with him and use his bankai ooze to end this battle. Facing Yhwach Uchiro prepared for another assault against this evil to bring back the peace that once existed centuries ago.

sc 28
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:21 am

While gathering up his power Toshiro stood and watched his younger captains charge at the remaining Quincy in the area as well as Yhwach. Watching as one by one each activated their full power and charged against him without even thinking about it a second time. "All of you stand back now, it is my turn to finish this so we can finally be free of this evil! Bankai! Daiguren Aikumaru! Blakdeath protect everyone with your bankai, it is the only thing that can stop my bankai." The ground beneath Toshiro began to freeze over very rapidly and his zanpakuto began to let of steam from getting frost bitten within a matter of seconds. He then stood in a battle stance ready to attack Yhwach and end all of this once adn for all.

sc 5
Everyone please let Blakdeath post next so he can block you all from my bankai.
Back to top Go down
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:51 am

Watching everything unfold in front of him Blakdeath knew that this was a fight that he couldn't win on his own. Yhwach was on too much of a higher level of power than him and knew how to counteract his Bankai. He realized that even with his power of a Kenpachi it wasn't enough in the world. It made him realize that it was just a title and nothing more which sparked a quick change in him. He was no longer proud of his title and no longer wanted it. Deciding after this battle he was going to step down as Captain of Squad Eleven and move to a different Squad and try to find a new way to live his life. Watching Uchiro fail in his assault against Yhwach as well as Jinjako, Blakdeath knew that Toshiro was next to make his move. "Fighting this man with raw power alone isn't enough. Not even brute strength can win. We need to reach for something more to defeat him for good." Finally out of no where Uchiro launched a very large and powerful attack that then flattened out most of the Sokyoku Hill sending Blakdeath under a pile of rubble almost running him off the Hill itself. Pulling himself out of the rubble he then noticed that Yhwach was still standing with little to no damage at all and Uchiro was standing not too far from him now. Blakdeath went to stand up but then watched Toshiro jump in front of everyone and stood to face Yhwach alone. Being given the order to protect everyone with his Bankai, Blakdeath then formed his ooze once again and formed a large house shaped object around Uchiro, Jinjako and himself as the air began to grow cold. "Don't worry everyone, I shall protect you from his Bankai. I may not be much compared to him but I shall protect you all with my life." Standing ready Blakdeath began to watch the battle unfold between Toshiro and Yhwach with anticipation for the next round and hopefully the final round against the ruler of the Quincy.

sc 14
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:33 am

Standing in the background with Blakdeath and Jinjako, Uchiro knew that he had to coordinate with these two in order to finish this fight. Watching in front of him he suddenly watched as Toshiro jumped out in front of all three of them ready to fight Yhwach without a second thought. Getting the final order to stand back and let him fight alone Blakdeath surrounded everyone with his bankai's ability upon the order of Toshiro. Being reassured that they were going to be kept safe from Toshiro's bankai that is said to be the most dangerous in existence since Yamamoto was alive. "I'm not sure if he can win against Yhwach. The minute Toshiro is injured to where he can't fight we jump in with no holding back. Until then I shall gather my spirit energy for an attack of my own." Sitting down onto the ground Uchiro began to focus his spirit energy rather rapidly while silently mumbling to himself. Suddenly Uchiro's shikai began to glow and form the elements each part held within them, fire and wind. "Now is the time I begin to show the power I have attained. Father, I shall use this power proudly. With the strength you have given me through yours shall protect the Soul Society." Suddenly the smaller zanpakuto that represented Wind turned completely into wind and engulfed itself around Uchiro as a Black cloak began to appear around Uchiro.

"You two should be careful, if Toshiro is to fail I must also use my full power to take down Yhwach at all costs. He is an evil worse than Sosuke Aizen, we must not make the same mistake as our previous generations of Captains. We must kill Yhwach at all costs!" Finally Uchiro's larger zanpakuto dissolved into fire and engulfed itself around Uchiro who was now engulfed in a large orb. His hair turned from orange to a long dark black color and his shirt area gained a hard greyish like shell and his pants turned into a flowing black cloak of spirit energy. Emerging from the orb Uchiro opened his eyes where the color of his eyes changed from white to black while small flames appeared around his right arm and a small breeze of wind emerged from his left hand. "Bankai, Tekken no Angelo. Have no worries both of you. My bankai poses no threat to allies unlike Toshiro's. However my bankai might be stronger than his." Now it was just the waiting game to see if Toshiro can finish this battle or not, however this was the end for Yhwach either way. Uchiro's bankai illuminated the area around him that then made Blakdeath's bankai begin to disappear from around him which didn't concern Uchiro at all. Looking directly at Toshiro, Uchiro just spoke clearly to him with a full bill of confidence in him without a hint of doubt. "Win this Toshiro, if you need backup I'm ready to roll. You two stay put, I know both of you have very powerful bankai but this battle is the avenge the ones me and Toshiro have lost over the years. We must make it so they can rest in peace." Jumping back onto a large pillar in the background Uchiro just stood there to watch the fight. Looking down Uchiro then watched at Blakdeath's bankai reformed over the hole that was made by Uchiro's bankai. Thinking to himself he began to understand the make up of Blakdeath's bankai and its one flaw, it couldn't stand up to extreme heat or flames that was being produced by Uchiro's own bankai. "Such a major weakness in that great power. We should be glad none of the Quincys had the ability of fire or else Blakdeath would be in a world of hurt. Now onto watching the fight." The air began to grow cold and the ground began to freeze around Toshiro as Uchiro knew that this was a zanpakuto that was the twin opposite of Yamamoto's own. A power that hasn't been rivaled since Uchiro gained his bankai, the power of the Absolute Zero, Aikumaru. A zanpakuto that is said to be the older brother of the zanpakuto wielded by Rukia Kuchiki, Sode no Shirayuki, except Aikumaru is capable of producing the ice and the cold externally and internally unlike Sode no Shirayuki that could only do it internally pushing it outward. The power to completely freeze and end all existence within the matter of ten minutes by freezing every atom and cell in the universe. This was a bankai more lethal than most in the universe, something that even shook Uchiro down to the core.

Despite Jinjako's lightning abilities and Blakdeath's black ooze of a bankai, Aikumaru's bankai was on a level all on its own. Turning up the heat of his own Bankai Uchiro kept his body temperature at very high levels to prevent himself from getting frozen as well. Uchiro knew that he should be able to remain like this until he drops the temperatures down to negative three hundred and twenty-eight degrees, after that he will be in grave danger. It only takes Aikumaru approximately ten minutes to drop the temperature to that level, hopefully he finishes it before then. After ten minutes his flames will cease to burn due to the lack of vapors in the air causing the heat and vapors to not mix thus putting an end to his flames, if that happens his body will freeze within a minute after that. As it would only take a solid minute for the blood in his body to turn into solid ice and die causing complete shut down of his body. So from what he gathered his body will hold out for a total of eleven minutes in this state but only due to his flames of his bankai. However even Blakdeath's bankai wouldn't be able to withstand this bankai for much longer than that either. Air consists of various gases which have their individual and differing freezing points. Nitrogen, which composes most of our atmosphere, freezes at a very cold negative three hundred and forty-six degrees while oxygen freezes at negative three hundred and sixty-one. Either way no matter what his bankai was made of it wouldn't last more than fifteen minutes against Toshiro's bankai. Even at that point nothing would be alive as everyone would die since the oxygen in the air would freeze causing anyone who was breathing to have their lungs fill with ice thus killing them as well. "So in grand total within fifteen minutes every one of us is dead, we need to finish it by then."

"Toshiro, remember you have to finish this within ten minutes solid. No longer than that, after the nine minute mark is met I will be stepping in so please do hurry this along." Keeping his flames burning Uchiro then formed a light flame around the area of Sokyoku Hill in an attempt to protect the rest of the soul society from Toshiro's bankai. This was a battle that must no be dragged on much more than it needed to be so Uchiro closed his eyes and began to think about both Blakdeath's abilities and Jinjako's abilities. Both of them here would lose in the end but combined it would make for a deadly attack, but only if Blakdeath absorbed Jinjako's attacks and bounced them back at Yhwach. However it will only work if those two managed to get in sync with each other and not try to over power the other, like what usually happens when two people don't know each other very well. Feeling a little cold Uchiro turned up his flames that were around him to keep his body temperature up to last long enough out here. Sending a hellbutterfly into the ooze to deliver his idea to Jinjako and Blakdeath, Uchiro figured it would be worth a shot to try and launch the attack when it comes to finishing the job. With his power of the Almighty incomplete Yhwach wont be able to predict any attacks coming at him for at least another day. This grave error in Yhwach's planning will bring about his end since this generation knows everything about his powers thanks to Shunsui Kyoraku and Ichigo Kurosaki, both who fought this man to the very end and gave all information once it was all over. Thanks to that information Uchiro was able to study Yhwach before becoming a Captain so he could come up with ways to defeat him for good.

The message the hell butterfly had in it was going to use that information and end everything once and for all. By doing the math, if Toshiro's bankai was use to weaken Yhwach and Uchiro himself was able to land a good solid attack on him it would be enough to weaken him. After that point Jinjako would mix an attack into Blakdeath's ooze then send the same attack mixed with the ooze at Yhwach. With Jinjako's attack completely destroying Yhwach's body and Blakdeath's ooze absorbing the spirit energy of Yhwach and then have the ooze dissipate completely thus destroying the remains of Yhwach's spiritual power. "After that everything should be over for good then we can all rest easy for a short while until other enemies appear." Preparing himself for his part of the plan, Uchiro knew he had to use his strongest attack to finally end this fight. Pouring all of his spirit energy into his flames he prepared himself to use his most ultimate attack that was able to rival Yamamoto's most powerful attack, what it is no one knows but Uchiro.

sc 57
Message in the Hell butterfly is in the last paragraph
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 3:33 am

Jinjako watched as everything unfolded. Heard the orders and what he did was Immediately condense his power and went into a meditational state. His power pulsed around him, the water in the air seemed to be electrified. With this mans power, jinjako had to unseal his own power.

Little did he know when he did that, besides Toshiro, there are monsters on this hill.

Jinjako dived into his inner world and traveled deep with his swords spirit beside him. The warnings from him were ignored, jinjako knew what this meant. He felt that all the training he has done has given him the strength to control it.then he found the seal. It was huge and crawling lightning and roaring water all around it. Was this the result of his inner power that he had, it wasn't even unsealed yet and it was this strong. Together with his sword he threw a black lightning bolt, which was the key, at the seal. The glow was tremendous and up the pressure was over powering. He was forced back to the real world.

The area around jinjako was raging. The black lighting was encircling him, the reiatsu around him was crushing, he could feel it taking over his body, but he still had control. The left side of his body was turning black with yellow tribal markings, the same on the right but with blue tribal markings. His left eye was glowing a bright yellow, his right a bright blue. Still he had control. He had access to unlimited power. And this will mark the coming of the second generation soul reapers......
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 4:10 am

Standing before Yhwach with full intent to kill him once and for all, a very serious Toshiro Orahara was seen standing before his fellow captains. Looking behind him he watched as Blakdeath did exactly what he ordered only to watch Uchiro rebel as usual. This wasn't much concern to him as he watched Uchiro activate his new bankai for the first time ever to see a whole new power be produced. "Uchiro you arrogant but yet powerful soul. Stay strong back there, I can only fight for a total of ten minutes in my bankai anyway so stay back." Yhwach just laughed at the fact of Uchiro's bankai since it was so condensed compared to most bankai in existence only to watch Toshiro's power flare up to its maximum. "Laugh all you want Yhwach, cuz if I fail against you it will be him to kill you so prepare yourself for the final battle of your life! Bankai! Daiguren Aikumaru!" All of the ice in the area shattered and vanished into the air as Toshiro's zanpakuto began to put off a cold chill from it showing a frostbitten appearance. As ice began to form at Toshiro's feet he finally gave it with all of his might, lunged at Yhwach and swung his sword directly at him causing a arctic chill come off his sword and cut into Yhwach's right arm. The wound however did not gush out blood like most wounds and only froze as soon as the wound was opened up. Toshiro jumped back and stared directly at Yhwach with a grin on his face. "As you can tell your arm isn't bleeding like it would if I were to cut you with a regular sword. That is because once I cut you, that limb dies instantly as the blood freezes."

"Quite fearless just like Yamamoto before you, he was arrogant about powers very similar to this. Want to know what happened to him for acting the same way with that bankai of his? He died by hand almost instantly without even breaking a sweat!" Yhwach then ripped off what was left of his lower right arm and threw it to the ground forming a reishi sword into his left arm and charged directly at Toshiro who just slashed at the sword stopping Yhwach instantly. Grinning Toshiro knew that he had Yhwach exactly where he wanted him so he could kill him for good. "If I am the same as Yamamoto then why did you stop and hesitate when you came at me? That is why I was able to stop you just now is because of your fear of me." Yhwach gave out a shocked look on his face and tried to get away from Toshiro only to find out he was frozen together with the Captain. "Uchiro now! Strike him down with that bankai and deliver the finishing blow! It's time we ended this and finally lived in peace!"

sc 17
(Minutes that have passed 7)
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:01 pm

Flames began to gather around Uchiro as he looked at Yhwach waiting for the right moment to attack. Hoping that Jinjako and Blakdeath received his message he stood there with a blank expression on his face knowing his chance will come soon enough. Watching the fight between the Captain Commander and the leader of the Quincy made Uchiro's blood begin to boil to the top since he knew that this man was the cause of his father's death. Hearing Yhwach talk about the past and how Toshiro was no different than Captain Commander Yamamoto from the first generation Captains. This remark made him itch forward for a second but then he stopped himself knowing that if he charged in he would succumb to the sheer cold from Toshiro's Bankai. Ice began to form at his feet as he stood there watching the fight before him and he knew that at this rate he would not last much longer. Just then an action from Toshiro caught Uchiro off guard seeing him freeze himself to Yhwach before his very eyes with the intent to take the Quincy out with him. Uchiro then stood there with a sheer look of shock on his face as Toshiro called out to him and told him to end it all with his bankai and save the Soul Society before it is destroyed any further. Charging his power up to the max Uchiro then looked on to his Captain Commander with a single sign of remorse on his face before lunging forward with everything he had.

Forming a spear shape over his hand Uchiro charged at his full speed at the two of them without even hesitating. However Uchiro had a plan of his own, aiming a little higher than what he was ordered to he went directly for Yhwach's head. "Captain Commander is right, We are different from the past generations of the Gotei Thirteen!! I shall prove it by killing you right now!" Going over Toshiro, Uchiro covered his entire right arm with his flames and punched Yhwach in the back of his skull with all of his strength causing a loud bang sound to echo through the land. A shock wave hit Uchiro sending him flying backwards into a broken wall where he sat there and slowly passed out from expending so much spirit energy in one go. He managed to keep to together long enough to watch Yhwach disappear forever. This was finally the end to the long nightmare that has plagued the Shinigami for many years. Smiling as he slowly closed his eyes and resealed his bankai into his zanpakuto to get the long needed rest he long since desired.

sc 17
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 1:34 am

Finally after the end of a long fight, the leader of the Quincy Yhwach has fallen at the hands of the Gotei Thirteen. Sealing his bankai quickly Toshiro sheathed his sword giving the signal to Blakdeath to let down his Bankai as well as he began to take a deep breath. "It's finally over everyone. Over a Thousand years have come and gone while living in fear of Yhwach and the Sternritter. It is over now, we can all finally relax." Using that as his closing statement he then walked over to Uchiro and looked down at him with a smile and spoke softly under his breath. "Your father would be proud of you. Rest now, you have earned it Captain of Squad Three. When you are ready approach me and I shall help you train with your new power." Stepping up to the edge of the hill Toshiro looked down over the Soul Society seeing nothing but a bright future ahead of him. Looking over at his men standing with him he just smiled. "Jinjako or Blakdeath, Tend to Uchiro's injuries and stabilize his Spirit Energy. After that return to your barracks. I will be holding a meeting later." Using Shunpo he quickly left to tend to his own wounds for the time being so he could figure out what things needed to be done from this new beginning.

sc 9
left thread
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 12:57 am

Jinjako emerged from the bankai. In his new form the area around him sizzled with electricity and roared with water. he saw the remains of the quincy leader and ignored them, he shunpoed over to the body of Uchiro, he bent down and didnt speak but put his hand over his chest. Black lighting and White water rushed into his body seamlessly. being how they are, their power was similar if not evenlly matched. this should wake him up.

A white water bubble rose around the body and levitaed a bit. Then jinjako shot black lightning into the bubble, a bright light flashed and the body was slowly lowered to the ground. Jinjako ghlowed a bit and resealed his inner power.
Back to top Go down
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:52 am

Hearing a loud band noise coming from the battle on the other side of his bankai shield. Feeling the chill from the outside disappear Blakdeath retracted his banaki and resealed his zanpakuto. Stepping out just in time to hear Toshiro's order to heal Uchiro then return to barracks until a meeting that was taking place later on. Looking over at Uchiro and Jinjako standing over him healing him with some strange power, Blakdeath just looked the other way. "I'll leave him with you for now. I must go prep my Squad for future events." Turning the other way Blakdeath began to walk away towards his barracks hoping to get something to eat. Looking back at Uchiro he only sneered knowing that he was side lined by his fellow Captain and he could not accept that. Training was about to come soon in his future to finally catch up to his fellow Captain and surpass him. Using his shunpo Blakdeath used his speed to leap off the side of the hill towards his barracks. Looking at his zanpakuto for a quick moment he decided to train more with his shikai and perfect it. He missed his days of being in charge of Squad 11, being in a position of power that granted him a guarantee a spot on the battlefield no matter what. However from what he noticed the current Kenpachi was no where to be found especially during this recent battle. Grinning he threw off what was left of his Current Squad 5 captains coat and changed his direction towards Squad 11. "That fool who took over after I left the spot light must have died!! That Squad is now mine once again! This time I am here to stay as the Kenpachi of Squad 11!!!" Giving himself more speed Blakdeath charged into the Squad 11 grounds to begin his take over of his own squad in hopes of becoming the Kenpachi once again.

sc 15
Left thread
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:36 am

Coming to after feeling a large shock of electricity run through him Uchiro opened his eyes quickly and sat up. Looking around he noticed that Toshiro and Blakdeath had already left and that it was just him and Jinjako. Tilting his head down to his right side he saw both of his now sealed zanpakuto sitting there and knew that the fighting was finally over. Standing up he bent down and picked up his zanpakuto placing both of them back in their sheaths for the moment and looked down at Jinjako. "Thanks for helping me out. I'm going back to my barracks for now and debriefing my Squad. You should do the same and wait for Captain Commander to summon us for our debriefing." Using his shunpo Uchiro left the hill hopefully to get some relaxation at his barracks and enjoy a meal with his men. Now that the fighting was now over it was time for some peace and relaxation, even time to rebuild the society that once stood here.

sc 7
left thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 2   End of Thousand Year War, Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Thousand Year War, Part 2
Page 1 of 1