Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Heading for Las Noches.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruku_Risu

Ruku_Risu

Heading for Las Noches.  Empty
PostSubject: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:12 pm

Ruku would be perched upon another tree taking a flight break of the long adventure toward Las Noches. He would sit silently and listen to the winds howl of the dead and empty land of Hueco mundo. Not much to think nor do but rest for the long adventure that lies ahead of him. He was alone for the time being but He could sense a hollow presence, he would have hoped to not be bothered to fight with it because of his exhaustion while flying toward Las Noches. Sitting silently and waiting for the hollows arrival, he waited on guard if the hollow decided to pick at him or try to battle him.

He would extend his mockingbird wings and look at them and their sharp edged primary flight feather and secondary flight feathers. He would then close them once again and look about his surroundings. He would sigh out and close his eyes to try and nap before the unknown hollow would arrive, still being on high alert with his senses to detect the reiatsu of the hollow. It may have even been an arrancar, but he didn't quite know just yet until the reiatsu from it would get closer.
Back to top Go down
Timari Jingai

Timari Jingai

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Timari had been walking a long while, leaving her abode of Las Noches, the Espada walked through the sands in search of a friend. It had been a long time since she had become an Arrancar, and since then loneliness had become her friend, making her life rather dull and boring. During her ventures, she sensed a small Reiatsu, that of a new Hollow and a grin spread across her face. She knew her actions would be far too fast for the Hollow to even contemplate, while each of theirs would be in super slow motion thanks to her ability to see things that happen much faster in a slower rate than everyone else. Wishing she knew Sonido, she merely went full sprint, which despite it not being Sonido speed, it was still much faster than your average athlete as she bounded across the sand dunes.

Within a few minutes, the Reiatsu was so close, she was practically next to it as she looked around but seeing no one.

"I know you're out here Hollow, make your presence known or watch your existence be turned into naught but ash to stir into the sandy desert."

Her words were harsh for not knowing the Hollow, or being able to see him or her, but she couldn't forget where she was, and the harshness of such a place. Placing her right hand upon the hilt of her blade, she waited for something to happen or someone to appear, keeping her eyes pealed and senses open.

Sc: 8
Back to top Go down
Ruku_Risu

Ruku_Risu

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:36 am

Being asked to make myself present. My Mockingbird hollow form would fly toward the command, showing no mercy due to being strong for a hollow. I would flutter slowly above the arrancar with my head tilted to look down at her. Not quite sure what strategy to use to fight or to make peace with her. I would circle her as I watched her.

"That's quite the harsh way to ask to see someone. heh-heh..."

I would speak in my original voice in a rather calm and friendly manner. Still circling her as I watched her every move to make sure she wouldn't try to attack me or provoke me in any way.

"I don't really want to fight, I already consumed enough hollow and menos. Maybe just a few would get me to my arrancar form. Plus fighting me is really difficult from what I was told."

Diving down to the ground with supper speed that blinking wouldn't be in your favor and flashing my white mockingbrid wing markings to get ones attention. I would land in front of the arrancar quite a distance so that I wouldn't be harmed. I'd fold my wings back in it's rest place and look over at the Arrancar.

"So... what's up miss? heh-heh. I sensed you awhile ago and now I can see what you are. Not bad."

I would nod my head as I looked at the female in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Timari Jingai

Timari Jingai

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Timari simply watched, removing her hand from her blade as she watched the bird flutter around in circles, wondering what they were thinking of as she watched curiously. The Hollow then spoke, which surprised her quite a bit, for their Reiatsu wasn't much higher than a new Hollows and they often have some difficulty gaining dominance over themselves before gaining such levels of intelligence.

"I sensed you, and not knowing who you are I decided to be a bit more careful than usual. Though, I needn't have worried, your Reiatsu is naught in comparison to mine, making you of little danger to me."

The Arrancar raised an eyebrow as she chuckled to herself, still watching the bird fly in circles, and wondering if he could ever become dizzy by doing so. When he spoke again, she couldn't help but laugh, taking quite a while to compose herself before she was serious enough to answer.

"If I decided to attack you, you wouldn't stand much of a chance to defend yourself, you'd be gone before I could blink or think twice about my actions. You may have been told by others of your level that you are difficult to fight but against me: Primera Espada, and the first Arrancar to inhabit Las Noches since the Quincy war, you would be obliterated in a millisecond."

She smirked at the final few words of her sentence, wondering if the little Hollow before her had finally got the gist of what she was saying, and that to fight her would be a suicide mission. She thought little on the subject however, as the bird landed a short distance away, whether to protect himself or for a different reason entirely, she wasn't sure. Now that he felt safer being some distance away, and probably the fact that his head still remained on his shoulders, the bird's tone changed to one of a more friendlier nature, and she simply smiled.

"I could ask the same of you, boasting to an Arrancar that you're difficult to fight is one sure way to wind up dead in this dimension. As it happens I left Las Noches, which is unoccupied except for myself, and I came looking for Hollows to train, to become my Fraccion, who will hopefully then become Espada one day when they are able to undergo the process of removing their masks."

She didn't yet know how much the bird knew of Arrancars and how they worked, but if he required information then she would tell him what it was she was speaking of. Placing one hand on the sandy floor, she took a seat, crossing her legs and placing her head on her knuckles as the fingers on her hands intertwined to create a perfect place to position her chin, as she sat comfortably, watching the Hollow opposite her, waiting for a reply which she had no doubt she would find amusing.

sc: 12

Last edited by Timari Jingai on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruku_Risu

Ruku_Risu

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:13 am

|||||

Last edited by Ruku_Risu on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruku_Risu

Ruku_Risu

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:31 pm

I would walk closer to the arrancar and sit down in front of her as I looked up at her with my glowing gold irises. Not sure on how to reply about my power which no one understood truly that I could over come a fraccion to easily once I reached my arrancar state. Thinking of a reply to explain about myself more. Listening to the wind brush past the both of us.

". . . Well I just know when I become an arrancar I'm going to be very powerful. Can't you let a guy have a sense of pride in himself other than crushing it. That's not very nice at all. Like you are acting Goddess to me. I will never bow to you no matter how strong you are. I might not want your help if you are going to be mean~" My beak opening would have a slight curl to it smirking widely.

"Anyways, how exactly are you going to help me? Yes you are an arrancar or whatever you are..." Saying the last as a joke "But just how are you going to help me? Send hollow at me? maybe Menos?" I would shrug my shoulder and look down feeling helpless.
"I consumed so many already, when will it ever create my transformation yet? It's frustrating and makes you lose hope in yourself..." I would sigh and kick the sand with my toes as I watched the slight breeze take it. Watching it go farther out into the wasteland. Ruku would look back at the female arrancar with an unpleasant expression from getting tired of seeing the same wasteland desert all the time.

"What's your name anyways arrancar chick? and you came out here in this boring ass land for fraccions? I may just want your help but not to work under you..." I would look away with a neutral expression stubbornly. "But if you were to help me get to my arrancar form, that would be great. Not sure how I could pay you in advance, I'll think of something other than working under your orders. Because once I become and arrancar I'm going to go my own way. Because deep down inside me, I really hate working under others because I want to be a leader."  

I would take flight into the air closer toward the arrancar and land on her head. Looking down at her in an emotionless manner. Closing my eyes and then looking off to the side stubbornly again. Hating the fact that I'm weak and vulnerable for now. "Anyways do you want to go somewhere else other than here? Yes I was born here, but its not much of a sight to look at. Its boring as hell." I would chuckle and grin my beak a little. "I was heading for Las Noches to fight stronger hollows."
Back to top Go down
Timari Jingai

Timari Jingai

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Timari watched curiously as the bird moved closer, she wasn't exactly sure why his nature had all of a sudden changed from staying away as to keep a distance between them, to coming closer as if he was beginning to trust her after the few minutes they had spent chatting. When he spoke, she couldn't help but laugh, and kind of felt sorry for the little guy as all she did in reply to his answers was laugh.

"I am acting like no goddess, and you may by all means have some pride in yourself for what it's worth, most don't reach my level as the constant battles here in the sands cause more deaths than anything else in any dimension. You may not bow to me now, but if I should become ruler of Las Noches, which is normally a king of some form, but for me I shall be Queen, then you simply must bow to me."

A grin spread across her face to hide the determination she felt towards having people to boss around, which she will make happen.

He then asked a question she had not foreseen, asking exactly how she planned on helping him, and if she was purely honest, she hadn't much idea herself. She had left Las Noches in such a hurry she hadn't thought as far ahead as actually meeting a Hollow who was intelligent enough to actually consider her proposal.

"My offer is a mere proposal, one you do not have to accept if you don't wish too, but if you don't you will be turned back to the harshness of the desert. You are a long way away from becoming even the silhouette of an Arrancar, for you are a new Hollow. Perhaps you simply don't have the patience to become an Arrancar, the wait between Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde was the hardest for me. Knowing you're inches from your goal and yet not being able to reach it, is just simply frustrating. I don't yet have a plan on how to help you, as I hadn't expected to meet a Hollow intelligent enough to talk for some time. Though I can think things through along the way, as there are things I need taken care of."

She flashed an odd look towards the bird, wondering if he managed to get the hint that at some stage he would need to follow orders. Either that or a simple Cero would turn him to crisp even with her weak Reiryoku abilities.

The bird spoke again, pulling her from her thought process as he asked her name and she chuckled at his next comment. When she was about to answer, he continued to talk saying he would be thankful for her help but he wasn't sure how he could pay her for it. She then looked surprised, as he stated he would find something instead of following her orders. This agitated her slightly, as he was a mere Hollow yet here he was demanding he wouldn't work under her and that he'd do something else instead. She simply shrugged, ignoring the rest of his speech as by this point she had become annoyed. Standing, she held her right hand out, pointing it towards the bird as the red Reiryoku began flare to life in a ball, inches from her fingertip.

"You want me to help you, you WILL do as I request, no matter what it is. Most Hollows of your level believe Arrancars to be something of legend and would bow before my feet upon seeing me. Either we do this my way, or it's back into the circle of life for you."

She scowled, wondering what he would do. She didn't yet know how to release her Ressureccion, making her blade abilities useless, but with her speed and perceptive capabilities, he wouldn't be difficult to slice into a pile of feathers.

Sc: 23
Tsc: 43
Back to top Go down
Ruku_Risu

Ruku_Risu

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 pm

"I'd rather die than to work under someone like you... I was better off on my own but now that you are here and threatening to take my life because I don't want to work for you. That's just stupid and you will never gain respect for actions like that!" Ruku would scowl in complete disgust and hatred toward the female. He would extend his wing and transform his own body and voice into your own by this feathers starting to smolder into a black like fog. That was the only two abilities  he had as a hollow so far. He was still perched upon your head but with his transformation his weight and height would become the same as yours. He was still standing on your head. "Go ahead, because I will never be anyone's little bitch. I will never lick anyone's boots for this own damn shinning! You don't deserve any type of gratitude or respect because someone disagrees with you. You make me sick arrancar! I hope you enjoy watching a figure of yourself dying." He shouted in your voice and appearance

He would show no mercy or fear toward the female as his life was about to end right in front of him. The only thing he had ever feared was death but for the sake of his pride to himself would be worth it since all that he had was himself and no one else. So he had grown the seed of pride in himself than to others due to his past he couldn't let go of. The only reason he could get close to others by walking near them or talking to them was due to himself being outspoken than to keep it hidden away.

"Show me what you really are, your corruptions of force and power hunger! Go on do it!" He would be yelling in your own mocked voice. He was angered and frustrated by the works he had done but it ending in nothing as it always had. He would also be stomping his foot to try and influence pain to your head. "This is what frustration feels like!, Its a Damn head ache!" His eyes would show more anger and hatred as he glared coldly down at you.

"What a waste... I'm not going to wait for your indecisive decision to kill me or not."
Ruku would step off of your head and look back at the female arrancar in disappointment. As his body and clothes started to smolder into a black fog thus causing his form to change into a different looking hollow. A giant centipede like hollow he had fought and mocked it's physical appearance and vocals. Ruku would slam his face into the sand and start to tunnel his way somewhere else at top speed. In other words making an exit from the area. He would be heading back to the menos forest to train and become what he desires on his own.
Back to top Go down
Timari Jingai

Timari Jingai

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Timari merely stood watching, a grin upon her face as she watched the bird transform into a version of herself. In all she found it rather childish the was his ability worked, even if it was a rare site to see a Hollow whom had managed to even slightly master their own power. Everything happened in super slow motion for her, as her perceptive capabilities made her see every inch of detail, even things those who could only see in real time would miss.

By the end of it all, he was so annoyed that he attempted to escape, or as she thought for his head started to slowly move towards the ground.

"Should you live, I'll be sure to end your existence next we meet."

Walking over to the tunnel the bird had created, she pointed her index finger down the hole firing the blood red Reiryoku of her Cero directly towards the birds Reiatsu, with him tunneling straight down, there would be no escape from her attack.

Smirking, she headed off into the desert, putting her hands in the pockets of her outfit for comfort, wondering where she might find another intelligent Hollow as she casually walked away.

Wc: 6
Twc: 49

Last edited by Timari Jingai on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruku_Risu

Ruku_Risu

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Feeling a ray of heat starting to go down the tunnel. Knowing the arrancar tried to fire her Cero at him. He would only narrow his eyes and tsk-tsk about the careless manner she put into the cero. Thinking he wouldn't escape, He would know it was getting closer and closer but he quickly fire his own black cero with a red and gold tint out lining to weaken the impact of the Female arrancar's cero at him. Taking damage to his left side as he clenched his teeth and took it But despite this, Ruku would get back out of the tunnel and collapse onto the sand as he watched the arrancar walk away from him.

Ruku would pant and wince from the burnt injury he took to his left side of him, he would cry out. "WAIT!!"
He would stand up slowly and slightly stumble as he smoldered in black fog to regain his original mockingbird hollow form. With is strong will he did it anyways even if he was injured.
"I'll join your damn team... Just as long as you help me. Than I will do as you say..." His eyes would narrow and his teeth would clench because he hated defeat and being weak. But he knew he was no match against this arrancar. He would walk toward the female and follow along side with her, slightly limping because of her cero. He had no choice at this point but to move on and learn from her.
Back to top Go down
Timari Jingai

Timari Jingai

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Turning, surprise crossed her face as she saw the bird catching up to her. She had to admit her Reiryoku abilities weren't as great as they could be but she had been practicing her reflexes and enhancing her eye capabilities to see even the slightest details. Smiling slightly, she had to admit she was quite glad he was alive for it would have taken her a long time to find someone who was as intelligent as him and have as good an understanding of their abilities as he already did.

Slowing to a stop, she waited for him to catch up, looking down with mixed emotions running through her. The idea of him joining her was something she couldn't get over, for she had always walked the path alone, and yet, she felt quite glad to have the company.

"Alright, I'll help you."

Seeing he was limping, she offered her right hand out towards him, inviting him to perch upon her for she would move him to her shoulder if he wished to rest his injuries. She walked slowly, wondering where she could go next, where she might find other Hollows as intelligent as..

"By the way, you never told me your name mine is Timari Jingai the one remaining Arrancar in Las Noches, and the one who shall bring it back to its full beauty."

She smiled as she spoke, picturing Las Noches filled with Arrancar going about their daily duties. She had been dreaming of that day since she found the palace in ruins.

"You wish to get to Las Noches so badly, we shall head there. I can't promise it will live up to your expectations, but we shall soon see."

Wc: 10
Twc: 59
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading for Las Noches.    Heading for Las Noches.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading for Las Noches.
Page 1 of 1