Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Hunting Juhabach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Arriving into hell's first floor Ren looks around, there were damned souls everywhere. He walks over a blue platform, the area above him a crimson red. There were rectangle objects that floated around the platform. There were few souls on them, all of them looked like zombies. "Why am I apart of this, this has nothing to do with me..." He said in a cold voice, he really wanted no part in this, he was wasting his time. There was no way that this was benefiting him, being told what to do, being dragged into situations like these. The Commander's motives were unknown to him, he had came to his own realization that he was going to use him. It wasn't fair at all, he would have to work for the very thing that he hatted. The shinigami race were nothing but ruthless, mindless wanna be policemen of the world, they toss around words like, dignity, sanity, honor, peace, integrity, liberty, there were a long line of words that he could bring up. They use these words, yet they allow their own people to go through hell, like him, the way he was treated while he was being forced to learn the ways of the shihoin family. They made him into an assassin, and after all this they expected him to bend under their rules. He was going to escape when they least expected it, he wasn't going to be a slave to the Commander, not like all the other mindless sheeps known as captains, but then again, when all you're only taught to be a slave then that's how you will live your life, as a slave. He didn't feel sorry for them, nor did he want to help, by the looks of it, they just want him to be a fill in on the empty space. He did not want to become a vice captain, nor did he want to be a captain, but he didn't have a choice in the matter, the enemy was just far too strong for him to handle. He would be able to hid within Tokyo after he rebuilt it, it'd be easy for him to do that, the place was only covered in water, even then, he can always go back to the feudal era with the buildings and slowly work his way up.

Suddenly an arrow hits him in the arm, he turns to see a group of quincy, they were ready to kill him. "I see, so you guys are here too huh, well then I'm going to enjoy dismembering you all." He said, in an instant he was in the face of one, he swings his fire covered hand like a sword. He severs the guy's neck, killing him instantly. He grabs the man's capsule, he remembered the last time he saw that it was used on some pentagon attack. He opens the capsule then uses the spirit power to boost his attack for one move. He gathers it into his powers, suddenly, his flames erupt, growing as large as 30 feet high with a radius of 16 feet. His eyes began to glow red as he tried to ready his attack into an boom that will clear out most of them. Finally, when he thought he had enough power to exert he released the flames the same way an explosion would. The fire reached out and burned a quarter of their forces, he wished that it would have killed all of them, but this would be good enough. Burn them all, No Ash, No Blood, No Bone! Fire covers his body, allowing him to recover lost stamina and heal the damage that was done to him by the first Quincy. "Alright, this is where the fun begins, if you want to run, then run." He said he he transforms into a fire wolf, right in front of their eyes.

He pretends as if though he lost all control of himself, as a way to scare them and put them all into a fear frenzy. He dashes off, leaving a trail of fire, he bites the closest Quincy and decapitates another with his paw. He then clamps down, snapping the man in half. He then turns his head, some of the quincy began to retaliate, shooting arrows at him. He responds by shooting fire from his mouth, stopping the arrows and getting the attackers. He howled, causing them to panic even more, his anger would be taken out on them, even then he would still be angry. Ren began to look through the crowds, searching for the weakest, and picking out the strongest. Using his shunpo he appeared he thought to be the strongest of them all, then bit him by the neck. Blood splashed everywhere, he then began to shake his head side to side, violently. The man's torso separated from the other part of his body. Spitting out the body and looking around he began to look for others that were just as strong. With a quick flame bath he was able to recover his stamina again, then he began to shoot fireballs at them, they exploded on contact, killing some and blowing others to the side. His eyes finally set on one that fell out of the group to challenge him. He charges at the person, they wore a hood over their head, unlike the rest of them.

As he rushed to attack them he was surprised by a blue beam that came toward him. He turns to try and move out of the way, but it was too late, it hits him, sending him tumbling on the rectangle blocks. A cloud of dust covered him, this would be perfect for a cheap attack, he in return shoots fireballs out of the smoke, he didn't know how successful it would be but it was worth a try. He then rises out of the dust, unaffected by the attack, but now he was aware of his move, he wouldn't be caught of guard so easily this time. The hooded quincy looks at him for a minute, the began to speak. "So, you're the one huh, the red wolf, never thought I'd be the one to see you, nor did I think I would be the one to kill you." She said, he wasn't sure how she heard of him, maybe one of the quincy told her, but in any case it wouldn't matter, they would all die so no one would know of him anymore. He howls at the girl, he then shunpos behind her, touches the ground and leaves the area. The platform under her blew up from the mine that he set on the ground. When he turned he could see her stumbling out of the smoke that was left by the attack. "I see, you have your own tricks, this fight will be interesting."

SC:47

Last edited by Shihoin Rensaku on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:37 am

He didn't bother listening to her, he instead swing one of his paws at her, she dodges and runs up his leg. He reverts back into his normal for and catches her in a fire sphere. Stop talking, you're ruining my murder buzz. He said, then transforms back into a wolf to go and attack others, he knew it wouldn't kill her, but it would hold her for a minute. With his attention now focused on the other Quincy he began to attack them. Suddenly, out of nowhere, giants began to emerge, he didn't know what they were but they didn't feel like quincy. He watched as they attacked everyone, including him, he was quick to ram into the thing, causing massive damage. His form suddenly reverts back to normal, his anger had been settled, he was still filled with hate, but he didn't have enough rage. The monster that he hit attacked, swinging it's sword at him, he ducks under the attack and handsprings backward toward the end of the platform.

SC:7
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 pm

With a quick hand gesture he caused fire to come from the ground to the monsters head, with his power he was able to operate almost on a captain's level. It would have been nice if he was already there, without using it, but what could he do about it? The monsters along with the quincy would be a challenge, not really, but he'd hoped for it. As their forces were gathered he figured he could use the time to kill the girl, she seemed to be the highest threat to him. When he turns around to face her he gets hit with the blue beam, this time he couldn't shrug it off so easily. The attack left him pretty hurt, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. With a quick cover of his fire he heals himself, allowing him to keep going. As long as he didn't lose too much blood then he would be fine.

"Why do you even fight, I know you, you're a rogue, what good would it do for a rebel dog to side with the pac all of a sudden, you think that they will just take you back in?" His fire covers him, showing just how angry he was, even she knew about him, and he was only out in the living world for a three or so days. There was one thing that she said wrong, he didn't want to side with them.

"Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about, trust me, if I had a choice then I wouldn't even be here!" He said, again, he would just escape, it was never his plan to just up and join them. He would fight before he gave in, he did keep in mind that they had a reason to kill him. The fact that they overlooked his past crimes though was odd, considering how crazy they are about justice, was the Soul Society really that messed up? And one more thing, I'm not a dog, I'm a wolf. He corrected her, that would be the last thing she heard him say. His flames grows more, in correlation to how he was feeling. With a few swings of his hands he was able to send a few arcs of fire at the girl. She responded by shooting a beam right down the center of them.

He moves out of the way, easily dodging it, he then counters by shunpoing with an overhead somersault kick. He followed it up with a knee to her head, knowing that the attacks would miss he shunpos away, the ground blows up under her again, catching her like it did the last time. He makes sure not to let her recover this time, he runs past her, this time leaving more mines this time, they blew up again, this time putting her to the ground. As she crawled out of the smoke he walked up to her, giving her a cold look. "Die." He said softly, suddenly he feels himself losing control.

"Oh my, where am I this time?" He looks down at the girl who seemed to be hurt. He kneels down to help her out, reaching a hand out to her. "Are you alright, where does it hurt?" He asked her, she only looked at him confused, unable to make out what was going on. "Did I do this to you, I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't have control over that if you know what I mean." He said, he then began to help her up, but she responds by trying to shoot him again, luckily he stops her. "Oh come on, don't be like that, I only want to help you, my name is Hiru. You're friends seem to be in trouble as well, those things, they look like they are the guardians of this place." He stood, then went out to attack them, sending large arcs of fire at them, the attacks burn right through one of them, they damage the others. He shunpos whenever he felt a disturbance in powers, he knew that she was about to attack again, but he didn't know what it was. He was right to do so though, the girl had aimed to take him down, he didn't know what her problem was, other than he was a shinigami.

SC:29
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Hiru turns around, "Why am I here?" He asked, he didn't know what to make of it, there were too many things going on at one time. Hell was not the place for him, he thought about what he had to of done wrong to be placed here. Focused on the idea that he had to of done something he completely forgets about the battle going on around him. He feels something hit him in the back, smoke then surrounds him. He drops to one of the rectangles, then turns his attention to his attacker. That girl, he shunpos in front of her, raising his hand he stops punch aimed to head. "Oh come on, why won't you listen to reason?" He asked, maybe if he could get her to help him fight Juhbach. The problem was getting her to hear him out, although, he can obscurely recall his other side killing a ton of them before he appeared. He realizes that he wouldn't be able to get her to let that go no matter what he did. His only option was to leave.

SC:8

Last edited by Shihoin Rensaku on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:46 pm

As he thought to make his escape he noticed he was pincered by the enemies that were looked in combat. He couldn't forget the girl, she was the biggest problem so far, he would have to lose them somehow. Hiru came with an idea, using his fire to keep anyone from seeing him he shunpos. When the fire dies down he was nowhere to be found. He cleverly hide himself in between the rectangles that were just floating around. There were so many of them, he could just spend the rest of the battle waiting here. They would eventually come to an end with the quincies being defeated simply due to the enemy being able to respawn in hell. "Don't think you can fool me with petty tricks, be serious!" when he turned his instinct took over, causing him to cartwheel out of the way. He couldn't believe how close that came to hitting him, he would've been able to come out unscaved, but it would've hurt. He prepares himself as she dashes into him, he nimbly rolls out of the way when she tried to kick. He then blocks the punch that was aimed at his chest, he could tell she wanted to beat him. She could only try, but that was almost impossible considering the attacks that he'd been taking so far.

"What's your name?" He asked, her response to that was a scissor kick to his head that he swiftly dodges. He smiles, entertained by the hostility that was being presented to him. He knew that she had every right to be angry, at him especially for the losses that were caused by him. He was completely caught off guard when she cartwheels over to his side, shooting arrows at him while she was in mid air. He dodges them easily, only to realise that he trapped in some kind of binding. An arm was holding him by his leg and keeping him from moving. He swings his sword, breaking it in time to lean back, avoiding the beam that would've hit him. He was however unable to move out of the way of the kick, so he blocks, falling back. Four hands come out and grabs him by his legs and arms. Two more come out and wraps around, under his chest, restricting his breathing some. "Oh man, I really messed up this time..." He watched the girl walk up, put her foot on his chest and aim the bow at his him. "Hey wait a minute, are you really trying to kill me?" He asked, being silly even with her weapon being that close to his head.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She yells as she grabs him by his hair and slams his head into the ground. "Why are you SOOO damn carefree, I'm going to kill you, there's nothing you can do about it, aren't you afraid?!" He smiles, as he touches the ground, then he looks her in the eyes.

"I'm not afraid simply because I'm not going to die." He said as he touched the ground a few more times. He couldn't help but laugh on the inside, she had no idea what was about to happen. He figures he may as well stall her until he allows the mines to blow up. "There's no way I can die here, not like this, maybe you can kill me later, under the right circumstances." He said, she looks at him with disbelieve, most likely from the answer that he gave her. He would of gave himself the same look if he were in the same position. "Why are you looking at me like that, you look like you don't know what I'm talking about. Is it the part where I said I won't be able to die?" She kicks him, maybe she wanted to break him before she killed him, for her own personal gain. Could probably be her way of seeking revenge for her lost comrades.

"Are you serious, have you lost your sanity or something!?" She said, grabbing his hair, this time with a tighter grip. "I'll kill you, you damn shinigami!" He returns the threat with a smile, he figured it was time to get her to give up. Maybe he could reason with her, get her to take the rest of the living Quincy and get out before they end up dead.

"I think you should give up, right now I have the upper hand over you." He said in a concerned way, he had a ton of those bombs waiting to explode and send her flying away. One of his eyes shuts due to the pain of her choking him, but he didn't let that get to him. It hurt pretty bad, but he didn't mind, it wouldn't be long before he shows her what he was talking about. He knew if he could break her confidence then she would give up easier. "I'm... Not.. Kidding... You really... Should give up..." He tried to spit out, he started to feel like he was going to pass out at any time.

"What the hell are you talking about, I obviously have you pinned down, that's it, enough playing around, it's time for you to die." She said as she stood up and aimed the bow at him, he saw the blue light begin to glow at the center and grow as it gathered energy. Suddenly, all the mines the he had placed onto the ground blew up, shooting them out at a high velocity. Thinking fast, Hiru grabs a hold of the girl and uses his body to protect her as he slammed up against the rectangular blocks. Pieces and chunks came of as he ran into them, when they came to a stop he lets go and allows his fire to heal him, bringing him back to full health. He then looks at the girl who by this time had a defeated look on her face. He knew that it was time for him to break it to her, that she couldn't win against him.

"Like I said, you won't be able to kill me. Now please gather your men and get out of here. I'll do everything to help you out, you can try as much as you like, but they will just keep coming back. For the safety of you and the rest of them will you take your leave?" She simply responds by slamming her fist against the ground, he figured she was in denial, that was understandable.

"Why, you kill my men and now you're helping me to escape? What is wrong with you?" He knew who she was talking about, obviously Ren had been here way before him. He had to explan himself, he owed her that much, he really caused some problems.

"That was Ren who did that, my other personality, the one you're speaking to is me, Hiru. I would like you to forgive him for all the damages that he caused you, especially at Tokyo." She looks up at him. "Your evolved quincy friends... They're probably dead right now thanks to one of my members." She looks at him with a shocked expression.

"You killed all of Calibur 9?" She asked, he shook his head, it was like he said, a member did it.

"No, it was someone who was with me that did it, the place was gone when I got there, it's completely submerged in water. Tell me, what made your people decide to go and set up there?"

"They just up and left Karakura, saying that they wanted to go find themselves. Apparently they knew of a way to evolve into a special type of Quincy." He figured that they must have figured out how, seeing as he heard so many rumors. He then places his hand on her head in an attempt to cheer her up.

"Thank you, I heard all that I needed to hear. Now it's time for you to get going." She knocks his hand out of the way as she stood up.

"I don't need you to tell me that! Before I go I want to know this, I will kill you one day, so be ready!" He smiles in return.

"Good, I'll be waiting for that day, whenever you decide to come and kill me." He said, he then goes to support the remaining force that was left after the work of Ren and the guardians. He strikes one down with his sword, then using his fire covered sword he slices through another. Hiru sends an arc of fire that goes through four of them before stopping at one. The one that took the hit ended up still falling back from it, he takes the opportunity to smash right through it's head. He then decided to start to hold back on his attacks, even if he was trying to help them escape, he was running the risk of Rensaku's blood drive him to fight. It usually always ends up with him taking over, he didn't mind that, but right now he couldn't let that happen. If it somehow did happen it would mean that everyone else would be toast, burned alive to be exact. He looks to his side to see one of those giants swing it's sword at an unsuspecting quincy. He shunpos in front of him, then pushes him out of the way. With little time left he sidesteps the attack, saving the man's life.

"You should hurry up and run, I'll hold this thing back for ya." By this time a small group was left trying to exit through the portal to the world of the living. The quincy goes to join the group, finally they were all gone, most likely to a different base. "Ok, now it's you guys, and me." He said as he allows Ren control of his body to take care of the monsters that were starting to move toward him. Fire envelopes him like a vortex that inflated, then disappeared to show Ren back in his wolf form.  He howls, then shoots out a barrage of fireballs from his mouth. Thanks to his cleverness he was able to make the attacks explosive. The balls of fire exploded upon impact, killing the monsters where they stood, getting rid of large amount of them. He wondered just how many of them were there, he flies as high as he could go to see multiple of them, they weren't exactly overwhelming in numbers, but easily made up for that with their size. Although, so far their size had been nothing more than a warm up for target practice.

He sweeps between them, taking them down, on after the other, he then bits the head of one, taking it to the ground. He began to crunch down it, breaking the bones of the skull. His monstrous fighting behavior was paying off, as it was taking them down like flies by a fly swatter. He was really enjoying himself, this was the most fun that he's had in a long time. He breathes out fire like a flame thrower as he hits five of them, it burns them instantly. They turn into ash and then collapses into a pile of dark smoldering ash. Ren began to look everywhere, they were starting to respawn, he would be at this all day with the same effect, this was starting to bore him. He would have to go and find something to keep him busy again soon.

SC:100
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:57 am

With all of the guardians out here he was sure to have a good training session. Best of all, he will never run out of stamina, there for they will never be able to touch him. He flame bathes himself, instantly recovering all of his stamina. He zooms through the air toward the guardians, they could respawn all they want. They he saw it, the keep coming, he keeps killing. Under normal circumstances he would probably have been dead a long time ago. Most other shinigami don't have the ability to regenerate like he could. But then again, most shinigami were power freaks, aside from the Nerds and geeks. When he thought about it, there were hardly any decent folks. He was far from decent with his uncontrollable rage, and his hate toward his own people. They all deserved his hate to be honest, it really aggravated him how he constantly thought about it. No matter where he was or what he was doing he would always remember. Nothing would make him forget such a terrible past, he would always remember. Really, it was hard not to remember it, the beatings that he always got. He couldn't forget about the punishment he would get every time he said something.

He snaps out of his thoughts when he gets smacked by one of the guards. He absorbs the attack, almost as if it never happened at all. His body did not move, not even by the smallest inch. Responding to the attack he bites off the hand, then tosses it to the side. He rams into the monster, then follows up by clawing it diagonally. Ren comes back and swipes vertically at it's chest, then jerks his head down. He rotates his head to the side and latches onto it's side. He then rotates his head and lifts it in the air, then follows up by blasting it with an explosive fireball. Wondering what else he could do with his powers he forms giant ball of fire. He leaves it behind and goes to uppercut another live devil by the chin. The fireball that he left behind forms into a tornado that strikes it in the chest. It's chest shatters upon impact, killing it while it was still in the air. As it tunneled through it the fire then explodes, sending ash in all directions. They were still coming, but they were starting to slow down. He figures that maybe they were starting to take a little long to respond due to the amount of power that was being sapped from them. Either that or they were simply just slowing down on their approach.

howling at the enemy he suddenly disappears, only to reappear before another one. He howls, in his mind he's saying a hado ability, Hado # 31: Shakkaho. A beam of kido shoots out of his mouth, into the enemy, crushing right through it. He flies at an arc, an arc that leads him to fall head first onto on of them, smashing it's skull. He then looks behind him, howls, and shoots another, this time crashing through three of them. He could feel his rage beginning to fade away with each attack. Reverting back into his shinigami for he begins to fire his newly learned kidow as quickly as he could say the name. He was able to level the entire area, the rectangles were now filled with holes. The monsters were dieing down faster than they could come back, at this point they were just being slaughtered.

Ren, for the first time began to feel like he was unstoppable as he uses his ability to recover his stamina. He could do this all day, they would be wiped out over and over again. He catches himself as he felt he was losing himself to his ability. He stands for a minute to calm down, gather his senses, he was starting to act like the rest of the shinigami. This was no good, he needed to train himself to be more disciplined than normal. If he ever become like them he would not be able to forgive himself. Especially after everything that he said about them, that would make him a hypocrite. Now that he regained his mind he had began to attack again. He slowly leans forward, than in an instant he had punched on of them in between their eyes. Ok, one down, one infinite amount to go, he thought to himself. Hell would make the best training ground if he could figure out how to make a portal there.

Shakkaho. He says with little to no enthusiasm like a typical shinigami would. The beam flies right into their leg, causing it to capsize, falling into the ground. THis was way too easy, perhaps there were stronger forces down in the lower levels, but then again, he can always exploit their weakness and get stronger that way. It sound like an idea to him, he could get us to this, maybe living down here wouldn't be so bad. Other than the guards that try to kill him it wasn't all that bad down here. If anything it was more welcoming to come and visit often, he would just have to be discreet about it. He can even blow off some steam whenever he got angry. It wouldn't help his cold heartedness, but it would help him feel neutral, where he should be. This was more like a power gain for him, going any lower would just be for him to have some fun. If he gets lucky he could find some opponents that would be worth his time. He did not however want to go in feet first only to find out that everyone there is far too strong for him. He was already going to push the envelope by being persuaded to go to the lowest level of hell. If worst came to worst he would just retreat through the same way that he came down from. The plan had been made, now it was up to him to follow through with it, should he have to.

Ren, well aware that the enemy had closed in on him swiftly blocks and parries the oncoming attacks. He wouldn't let himself be caught off guard again, not like the last time. At this point in time he was just waiting on the signal to go further into hell for the final battle. Gathering his hands together over his head he swipes them down in an arc, the hand motions mimicked themselves, almost as if one was in front of a mirror. A huge wall of fire rams into the guardians, burning any that were in the path of his attack. It also explodes after hits the ground, leaving somewhat of a crater in the floating objects. He couldn't help but wonder what else he could use, there had to be a physical ability for him.

SC: 60

Shakkaho learned.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:36 am

As Ren fought, he thought about the ability to use clones of himself to trick his opponents. He would not only trick them, but he would also intimidate most of them when they see a bunch of wolves coming at them. It wouldn't help that they all would have the ability to shoot fire at them. He shunpos a few times, faster than normal, creating three copies of himself. This was good, but he believe that he could make just a few more. As he dropkicks one of them he moves out of the way to avoid it's friend who had tried to attack him. He watched as it accidently hits it's own comrade, revealing that those things were as dumb as a sack of bricks. They also were at a disadvantage because of their size, they would have trouble stopping themselves. He shunpos in a circle around another, then he rolls as it tries to cut him. As he is rolling off of the blade he yells shakkaho then fires at it's hand. He watches it's hand brake off and fall with it's sword, then he rushed in. He combos the living hell out of the monster, first he lifts his leg high, then brings it back down over it's head. He then flies to it, shooting a fireball that exploded, then he falls on it with his elbow. The force from his attack causes it to shatter into pieces. He then shunpos a few more times, creating fourteen of them, he was satisfied with this, but he felt he could at least bring one more. He attempts it one more time, shunpoing in all directions, one after the other they began to appear. Finally he does it enough to where he was able to get fifteen of them out at one time. He was content to the fullest, he didn't think that he would need anymore of them. He felt like he was good where he was, that he would probably make more just for show and nothing more. To be fair the move was already just for show, meant to be used as a way to throw off his opponents.

As he moved in to attack the monster he pulls his trick on him. The guard looked confused as it tried to pick out which one was him. It was unsuccessful as it swung at one of his clones, leaving it open for attack. He realized that these things just wouldn't learn, that he could do this all day. To top it off he was obviously far superior in skill to them in strength. Luck didn't really work in their favor either when he considered his shikai. It was ludicrous that they would continue to come, even after the amount of times that he killed them. Did they really think that they would tire him out eventually. The were wasting their time as he would never run out of stamina. Thinking that reminded him to use his healing ability to recover his stamina. Now replenished and good as new again he planned out his next attack.

He raises his hands, then swipes it vertically, sending a three fireballs at three of them. As he swung his hand he spun around to where his one of his sides facing them. He yells shakkaho then sends a beam of fire in the middle of one of his first attack. His attacks collide, the first attack sends them stumbling backwards, the second attack punches a hole through the one in the middle. As he charges at them through the air he clones himself again. He attacks the one to his left, punching it in the face with his right hand. He then pivots counter clockwise, shunpos to the right of the monster that he had punched, then uses his shakkaho ability to break through the other one's chest. After that he focuses his attention on the other that he was originally attacking. Clones slide out of him, to add to the illusion trick, he thanks the captain that faced the Aizen for allowing that HoHo technique for being revealed. He zips through the air, pass the enemy's face, killing it and adding it to his total count.

SC: 41

Speed Clone learned.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Beheaded by his attack the monster falls to his knees, then falls to the ground. He looks around, they really were everywhere, they didn't look like they were going anywhere. Other than towards him, which made him wonder how many times they would keep spawning. He turns when he hears the sound of a guardian that was about to attack from behind. It was too late for him to try and block, so he rolls over the blade. The monster successfully grabs him, and begins to squeeze the life out of him. Before he had the chance to do anything on his own, a blue beam of energy comes out of nowhere and breaks of it's hand. He turns his head in the direction that the beam came from. It was her, he smirks as he falls with the hand that still had a grip on him. The hand hits the ground, but instead of breaking free he has to battle with Hiru, how takes control of the body. "How could you let yourself be caught so easily like that? I won't forgive you if you die, the only person that can kill you is me." He turns his head, then smiles at her, he believes that this was her way of saying thank you. Although he was aware that she would actually kill him if he wasn't careful.

Using the force of his fire he moves the hand open, then fires a shakkaho. The attack blasts through the monster, killing it, he then gets up and says. "Don't worry, I won't die, like I said earlier, I can't die like this." He looks at her to check her response to see her laugh at him.

"I swear, you're just about the weirdest person I could ever meet." He chuckles as well, that wasn't the first time someone's told him that. He knew that it wouldn't be the last time either.  "Like I said, you better not die, otherwise I won't forgive you, I will be the one who gets revenge." She says as she looks off to the side, they were completely surrounded. "Well, we have company, so we may as well put on a show." He nods, they then dash toward each other, turn and stand back to back. This wouldn't be their final stand, but it sure as hell felt like one. They stood around doing nothing for a moment, then out of nowhere they sprang into action. Hiru approaches the colossal beast that stood before him, the with a swift slice he cuts through it's sword. He then rotates in a semicircle and aims the tip of his sword at it. He then flows lunges at it, stabbing it in the nose and from there slices to the right, cutting half of it's head, but not severing it.

He then turns to check on the girl who had moves of her own.  He watched her jump onto one of their shoulders, fire a beam into it then dodge as one of it's friends tries to attack. It swings and hit, just not the right target though, in fact it hits the partner instead. He could understand why though, they would always come back so it wouldn't matter if they killed each other while trying to kill them. He was more curious about why they continued to attack, they not only attack them, but they attack the prisoners of hell as well. Maybe they were created for the sole purpose of keeping out intruders, but also punishing those that have committed a crime in the human world. He comes to help her out when she was going to be attack from her blind spot. He stops the attack, then knocks it to the side, he then ducks as he feels her lean over him. A blue beam goes over his head, but this time the beam was constantly coming out, long enough for it to slice her in half. He then pivots to the left to where his back is facing her side. Then using his left hand he shoots a ball of fire at the one behind her. Two enemies were taken down, just like that, no trouble.

"So what made you come back, you would have been much safer if you went back home." He feels something press against his back, knocking him forward. She had just saved him the pain of being hit by a blade, that probably would have ended badly. "Thanks." He says, she returns his appreciation with a nod, then began to speak.

"I don't know, I guess it was because I had nothing else better to do at the time, so I just came back. It's not like I came for you or anything, some of these monsters killed my people so I've come to avenge them as well." He smiles.

"That's so very noble of you to something like that, risking your own life to avenge a comrade, especially under this circumstance." He said, moving her close to him as one them tries to attack. He blocks the attack, then he noticed the girl wrap her hand around him and shoot multiple arrows at beast. "Looks like we're going to be here all day huh, you would think that after so many of their kind died that they would give up, perhaps they have a one track mind.?" He said, rotating the two of them to where they were facing mirror opposites of their last direction. She lets go of him, allowing him to make a 540 degree turn and uppercut the guardian with his sword.  The attack not only tilt it's head up, but also leaves it open for the girl to attack.

"It's nothing more than me honoring a fallen ally. You can call me Kohaku." Kohaku huh, he thought as she pulls out a sword, suddenly the blue beam that he was use to seeing extends from her blade about three yards out. "If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm one of the evolved Quincy." A light bulb turns on in the back of his mind, now he knew why she was able to use beams like that. That was the secret that she kept hidden for awhile now, so that made her the last of her kind. All of that was thanks to his other side, he would have to speak directly to Ren the next time they crossed paths. They girl strikes diagonally from the ground to the sky, cutting it the same way a samurai would cut a bamboo stick.

"Well it's nice to meet you Amber.. Oh my, I never would've guessed it without you telling me." He said as he disappeared, three seconds later he was in front of one of the monsters. He dashed right pass it, stopped, then sheathed his blade. The beast then shatters into pieces, what really happened was he had just used a new move Senmaioroshi, a skill where you slice a million times in quick succession. After the skill is used the target will have been ripped to shreds.

SC:63

Learned Senmaioroshi.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:07 pm

"Don't say my name like that, I'm not an American!" She blushes, embarrassed by the translated version of her name being said. Hiru quickly snaps from being playful to being serious when he yells.

"Look out!" He watches as she gets smacked across the air, crashing into the ground. She tumbles along them, till she finally came to a stop. Now that his friend was laid out by them he had to go and run defense for a minute. He makes quick work of three of them, slicing them into tiny pieces. He then shunpos to the girl, then picks her up before flying in the air. He had to figure out a way to help, he didn't want to leave Kohaku to fight for herself. He would try to get her to sign a pact with him. The risks of her being burned severely by his fire if it failed was just not worth it.  

"You're alright, give me a minute, I'm going to clear them out." He says as he swings his sword, sending fire with each one.  He then points his finger at a random monster that was looking at him. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado no. 31, Shakkaho!" Calling out the full incantation allowed him enough time to not only create a massive ball of red energy but he was also able to plant the kido with a mine. He fires the kido, the ball hits the ground, then explodes. Smoke from the attack covers up the entire area, so he didn't know how successful it was. Finally when the dust settles he is able to see that he cleared a large amount of them. He decided to land there so that he could try and tend to the girls bruises.

"Hold still please, this should only take like a second or two." Still holding her with one hand he holds out his other hand over her chest. Suddenly, a green light shines over her and begins to heal her. "Geez, you need to be more careful when you're out here, you might get killed." She blushes a little, turns her head away from him then responds.

"I don't need to hear that, I know all too well about the dangers of being down her, now hurry up and get this over with." He chuckles, he found it humorous that she didn't want to admit that she messed up. After a few seconds her bruises were gone, she was ready to start fighting again. They stand side to side, then, like the wind they were gone.

SC: 30

learned academy level healing.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:32 pm

As they appeared back into view began to unconsciously form a combo. He attacks first, slicing through it's chest, cutting to the other side. Kohaku then follows behind to deliver the final blow as she slices down with the reiatsu part of her sword. The attack cuts it in half, killing it instantly allowing them to move on to the next one. He bum rushes the guard, punching it, then pushing it back with fire. Koha jumps off of his shoulder and presses her bow up against it's neck. She then fires a hole wide enough to separate the head from its body. He then goes to attack the one that was following behind them. With a quick clockwise rotation he is able to generate enough speed to create a tornado of fire. The tornado burns it to death, turning it into a burned statute that crumbled away.

"How we holding up Amber?" He asked, recovering his stamina through his abilities and saving himself the trouble of fatigue. Out of nowhere a fist comes out and nails him in the jaw. The force from the attack knocks him into one the monsters. Dazed by the attack and trying to figure out what just happened he realizes that there was on right behind him. He quickly turns himself into a inferno that burns through it with no problem.

"I told you, don't call me amber, I'm not an American!" She yells, that's when he realizes what really happened. That's when he figured out that it was her that punched him like that. He couldn't believe the power behind that punch, she was really strong to say that he easily toyed with her a few moments back. Was she hiding secrets from him, other than her being an evolved Quincy? He wouldn't have to pry any info out of her, she would probably either show it to him, or she would tell him on her own.

"But I like calling you amber, it just sounds like such a sweet name." He responds, feeling his jaw, the pain goes away after he uses his kido to heal the pain. He couldn't believe how easily saying her name in english would provoke her so easily. He was quick to flash step when he saw that her blind spot was about to be attacked. That was however not needed as she ended up dodging it anyway. He still blocks it, then proceeded to stand upside down and move his legs to a straddle split. With his sword arm out he begins to spin kick the beast, delivering multiple kicks and slicing it once or twice in the middle of the attack. Kohaku jump over him, then leaps off of his foot, pushing him down some. She then shifts upside down and fires a barrage of large balls of energy.

SC: 30

Panchira Torunēdo learned
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 pm

"Wow, and there were more of you too, wish I could take back what happened." He said as he lift his blade horizontally behind him, blocking an attack that would have otherwise ruined his day. He then clones himself, confusing the guardian, causing it to swing wildly. It was it's attempt to try and get him, it actually worked to an extent. Forced to dodge or get hit he stops his cloning trick to move out of the way. When he reappears he is standing on top of its blade, just staring at it. It tries to reach for him, but it moved so slow that Hiru had enough time to stretch before moving out of the way. He then spins on the blade, while he did he allowed fire to fly everywhere. It hits all enemies in the area, including the monster who's blade he was on. This was childs play for him, considering the his abilities. With his free time he speaks to Ren, maybe he can get him not to attack the girl.

'Hey Ren, I need to talk to you for a minute.' He says, a few seconds later he gets a response.

'What do you want?' He asked boldly.

'Hey you know that girl that you fought a while ago?'

'Yeah, what about it?'

'Well... She's sort of my friend.' He gets no response, just like he feared, then a few seconds later.

'Fine, I won't kill this one, you really need to quit making friends with our enemies, you'll get us killed like that.' He says, taking over without warning, he then turns his attention to the girl.

'Can you do me a favor and make sure nothing happens to her?' He sighs, then nods, thinking he was really taking it far. He shunpos behind her, yelling for her to get down. She ducks, allowing him to swing over her head and kill the opponent she was fighting. He then grabs her by the shoulders, turns her around and hold reaches out to shake hands.

"This will keep you safe." He said. He forcefully grabs her hand, a fire logo burns on to her chest. He then places his hand on her head, fire covers her up, making her freak out.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!" She says as she goes to punch him, he dodges and grabs her arm.

"Well aren't you feeling better?" He asked, she then stops to think for a minute, she was no longer tired.

"Y-Yeah... I am actually... What did you do to me?"

"You can thank me later, I think we should continue to clear them out. By the way, you are now able to use my powers, welcome to clan 恐怖の炎 (Dread Flames). We were once named Homura, but then I changed my mind." He then turns his back to her, they were being closed in again, he had to fix that problem. He feels something back into her, he knew right away that it was her. Together they raised their reiatsu, for the first time he wasn't using his fire. His Reiatsu glows a light orange, their rei colors to form a more white color. "This is really starting to bore me, we could make this fun by doing something a little different."

"What did you have in mind, I'm all ears, really if you're bored then why don't you leave?"

"Because I will most likely be killed if I do, but then again, I will probably be killed regardless." He said. Still standing their ground they began to use their ranged attacks. Ren used his kido while Kohaku used her evolved powers. They easily cleared out all of them in a matter of minutes. Finally, they were all gone, but they would be back eventually. He couldn't help but wonder if there were even more of them on the second level than there were up here.

SC: 40
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:35 am

"Why do you hate them anyway, what did they do to get you to hate them?" Ren folds his arms, turns his head to the side, then looks at her.

"They did some terrible things to me, lets just leave it at that." He said, as he pointed to himself because he was about to use himself as an example. "Just look at me." He says, his death like posture, the murderous look in his eye, it said it all.

"Oh... Right, sorry I asked." He nods, then out of the thin air a Giant that was much bigger than all the other monsters appeared. From the looks of it, it didn't want them there. This was a chance for them to make a name for themselves, mainly for his clan. It might attract more people to join his rank for power.  He examines the monster, it was a red skeleton that had what looked like a dark void for eyes.

They both turn to face it, he then tries to think of a name to give it. It had to be something simple since it was generic look enemy. He decides to call it Bone, the abnormally large skeleton. He looks at Koha, then back at bone who was about to grab them. With his quick thinking he was able to wrap his arm around her waist and shunpo out of the way. "Hey!" He then moves them back some, when they reappeared he feels her punch him in the face. The punch somehow gave Hiru the opportunity to take control over the body.

"Ouch... That hurts..." He says as he rubs his face, then he heals it with his abilities.

"Serves you right." She responds. In an instant Bone was standing before them, he was quick to turn shunpo. He then decides to try and punch through it, that could work in his favor. He spreads his feet shoulder width apart, then starts to gather his flames. His fire turns into an aura that then triples it's growth, the doubles. He then sheathed his blade, after that he lifts his hands up and bring them together. Finally he lets his fire go wild, bringing his hands down like he was throwing it. The fire grows 15yds wide and 5yds high. He watches the attack leave him, and half way between hitting it he see a blue ball that combines with it, making the attack much more powerful.

He then looks back at her, he couldn't help but wonder what it could do. Was it really like all the other monsters, just overly sized? When the attack hits it causes a big explosion that sends back a powerful shockwave. The shock wave is so powerful that he has to fight to keep it from blowing him away. He was completely caught by surprise when Bone stood as if it didn't bother him at all, although he saw the crack on its skull that wasn't there before. Ren looks at the girl to see if she was going to look at him. "This is really happening. This may be fun now, well I guess it can't be helped." He transforms into a wolf, this time he had control due to it being activated more by Hiru's  energy. He rushes toward the beast, using a shunpo clone to throw off his attacker who still somehow almost got him.

He headbutt the monster, then he transforms back into himself, shunpos behind it, then in front of it. He begins delivering ultra high speed punches to the target's head, cracking it. But it still didn't break, this monster had some endurance, maybe it had a lot of milk before it came here. He thought to himself, his thought gets broken when he hears Koha yell from behind him. "Switch!" She yells out, instinctively he shunpos out of the way to give her room to attack. He watches her combo the living daylights out of Bone. First a horizantal going left to right, then a diagonal from right to left going down. She then rotates five times rapidly, then brings her sword horizontally.

He then comes in to make his move too, with his sword held sideways he gets ready to swing. "Switch." Hiru swings his sword left to right, right to left, brings it over his head, then strikes down with a fire attack that burns the crack that he left. He then tries to move back, but he was caught by surprised when a hand reached out of Bones' chest and grabbed him. It then begins to squeeze the life out of him, he uses his ability to heal just as quickly as he was doing damage to him. He then uses his ability to make his the hand explode into pieces. He smiles at how quickly it got the jump on him. He would have to be more careful of Bone, he might kill him if wasn't watching it.

SC: 50

TSC: 505
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Bone, however did not look like it was affected by the loss of its arm opens it;s mouth. Lava looking liquid begins to leek out of it's mouth. He backs off, unsure what might happen to him if the liquid touched him. Hiru aims the palm of his hand, then with a short numbered incantation he is able to shoot a flamed Shakkaho at the skeleton. The kido makes it's way into the opening of Bone's chest, an explosion inside causes the chest to burst open. He watches the upper part of it's body fall to ground while an energy beam hits it in the head. This monster was the most durable out of the ones that he has had to face. but now it was over, Koha finishes it, breaking the already injured head of Bone. When it's body disappeared the other monsters  that were there began to re-spawn. He looks around, admiring their endurance to keep attacking, no matter how many times he'd kill them.

SC:11
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:36 pm

After continually striking down all that opposed him he realized that the door to this world was closing and one of his men was still in here. As if a master of the arts he swiftly dodges the attack that would have cleaved him in half. "Koha, get out of here, now." He said as he shunpoed off to the next level in order to warn his fellow team mate of the problem. Finding a dead Quincy he takes their cloths and continues.

-left the thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Juhabach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Juhabach   Hunting Juhabach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Juhabach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play Area :: Hell :: First Level-
Jump to: